E3 Federal Solutions

Everett S. Johnson

Good place to work

Former Employee - Contractor in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Contractor in Washington, DC

I worked at E3 Federal Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Growing company, good culture in the office

Cons

Government contracting can be dull

Keep it up

Great place to work.

I have been working at E3 Federal Solutions

Pros

The work culture is positive and extremely rewarding. Management is invested in the employees by providing various types of training suiting one’s interests, offering multiple opportunities for advancement, and understanding work-life balance. Great place to work offering a strong platform for personal and professional growth.

Cons

there are some growing pains as company gets bigger; these will be overcome as its expected

The best job of my career.

I have been working at E3 Federal Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

E3 Federal Solutions is a great company to work for as a complete career path. Management encourages growth and development and believes in investing in its employees. In the past 18 months with the company, I've witnessed the company launched several initiatives such as the Job Family roadmap, Mentorship program, HR monthly newsletter, HR biweekly hot topic webinars, CEO Monthly All Hands communications, and a company blog, managed entirely by a group of E3 volunteers. The CEO and President are approachable and value your input and feedback. Corporate frequently sends out surveys, hosts biweekly teleconferences, and conducts polls via the company Facebook page all in the effort to collect information and lend a voice its employees. The company went through massive growth recently. As with any company, expansion comes with growing pains and I commend the leadership team for handling it with grace and foresight. They care about keeping their employees connected with a sense of belonging to corporate at large regardless of where you are geographically located. The leadership team also holds its employees to the highest standards and E3 core values, providing constructive feedback throughout the calendar year on a consistent basis. My coworkers are amazing. I am encouraged by their passion for their job and the company to do my absolute best each day. On the play front, E3 just concluded a company-wide Selfie Contest and put up a map of the US that shows E3 faces across the country. A community service project organized at the grassroots level is also on the October calendar. If you're someone that values a close-knit community and a sense of purpose at work, E3 is the company for you.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind as a con.

Continue to listen to your employees actively and energize them to be productive.

Best career move I ever made

I have been working at E3 Federal Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Lots of upward mobility
    -Positive work culture and great energy
    -Contracts with high visibility
    -management values co-workers (the company actually carried it's furloughed employees for 2 weeks)
    -provide fitness boot camps for workers
    -Hottest small business govt contracting company in the northern va area right now

Cons

I wish I lived closer

Keep on valuing your employees, it makes us want to stay.

Great company

I have been working at E3 Federal Solutions full-time

Pros

Doing well, good management, and good benefits.

Cons

Small company dealing with growing pains

Great people and place to launch your career

Current Employee - Analyst/PPM
    Current Employee - Analyst/PPM

I have been working at E3 Federal Solutions full-time

Pros

Given responsibility, Fantastic clients, young colleagues and atmosphere, work hard/play hard mentality. Learn a lot in short period of time (soft skiils, technical skills, and financial management skills). Growing company with lots of upside potential.

Cons

Salaries are at the low end of the range. More training for new employees not familiar with acquisition and program management.