EBS Healthcare

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark Stubits

1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

Finally a Company who really does what they say they will do !!!

SLP (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

ProsCompleting my first year at EBS, what a breath of fresh air. Their HR department worked with me and helped me with any issues that arose and made my experience a truly pleasant one. The CEU programs were top notch and were given by the industries top SLP's. I always wanted to travel to the west coast and this was my chance to explore a new area. So I made the commitment and was able to explore a new city while getting paid at a fair rate for doing something I love. I am already setup for the next school year, so it will be a great summer! Thank you EBS!

ConsMoving to a new city was a little never racking at first, but once I moved there, it was a dream come true.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for doing what you said you would do. Also, please continue to call and visit us! We enjoyed the dinners and the end of year parties, you really makes us feel like we are part of the team!

Worked for EBS Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EBS Healthcare reviews and ratings in San Diego, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EBS Healthcare CEO Mark Stubits. All reviews posted anonymously by EBS Healthcare employees.