EC Infosystems

Updated September 21, 2014
Updated September 21, 2014
2.3

Mohan Wanchoo

A great company to work for

Current Employee - Project Manager in Uniondale, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Uniondale, NY

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've been working with EC Infosystems for more than a year now and this is one of the most amazing companies to work for. EC Infosystems has grown so much so far and I am proud to be an employee of such a rewarding company. It is a company for those who can accept challenges and work above and beyond to get results. This is a fast growing company and a perfect match for those who wants to grow equally fast.

EC Infosystems is open to new ideas and recently implemented some organizational changes to harness talent from different avenues. Senior management recognizes and rewards hard and smart work.

Cons

EC Infosystems is not for those who expects a raise without raising their performance benchmarks.

Be wary of fake reviews

I worked at EC Infosystems

Pros

It's a paycheck. There's not much else.

Cons

Read the reviews on this site and you will see exactly which ones were planted by the company. "Not near public transportation"....."Difficult to commute to"......"Flexible work timings" {whatever the heck that even means}.....they are just inserting anything. But read the other negative comments from other people. How can some people point out such severe problems and others can only say "not near public transportation" is an issue. Heck, this is a job on Long Island.....there's no public transportation anywhere!

Stop posting fake reviews to flatter your score. Please listen to your staff and maybe you won't have such a wild turnover of staff every year.

Great deal of growth and transformation during my tenure

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Uniondale, NY
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Uniondale, NY

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I’ve been at EC Infosystems for a few years now and have seen a great deal of growth and transformation during my tenure here. The company is growing by leaps and bounds and recently opened a NYC office to attract new talent.

Over the past few years, I’ve seen a number of cultural changes at ECI including the implementation of a no-tie policy, more frequent company social events, company sponsored luncheons and coffee clubs, a suggestion box to garner employee feedback, and the implementation of employee suggestions. The work is both challenging and rewarding, and because ECI is a smaller company, each employee is expected to wear a bunch of different hats, encouraging professional and personal growth.

It’s worth noting that any small, growing company, will have a naturally high turnover rate. But the senior management at ECI encourages and implements innovative ideas of employees and rewards deserving employees with increased responsibility. They have maintained a great attitude and always focus on the important things – growing the customer base and creating a positive environment for employees.

In my opinion this is a great company for employees that are willing to go the extra step to meet their clients needs. I’m positive about the outlook for ECI and believe that it is going to continue to flourish in the years to come.

Cons

Tough place to commute to

Management should listen to employee recommendations on growth and perks

Bottom scale of a sweat factory.

Current Employee - Ticket Master in Uniondale, NY
    Current Employee - Ticket Master in Uniondale, NY

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

All about lies. Lies to employees, lies to customers.

Cons

All about lies. Lies to employees, lies to customers.

Trust and take care of your employees. They are human beings.

Don't believe all you read

I worked at EC Infosystems full-time

Pros

It's a job in a tight job market.

Cons

Sweatshop mentality where employee turnover is the norm.
    If you're a software developer who wants to close tickets and not write innovative solutions, this is the place to work!
    Run with an iron fist.

Look in the mirror as you churn out employees like I've never seen!
    Find a way to value talent.
    Don't berate employees in front of other staff.

Can grow with the company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Can Learn about Energy Business Services Process.

Cons

Can give flexible work timings.

Can satisfy employees reasonable request.

just fine

I have been working at EC Infosystems

Pros

management rewards for hard work

Cons

there are not near public transportation

A lot of room to grow

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time

Pros

Upper management rewards hard work. There is a lot of room to grow at this company and creativity is definitely praised.

Cons

Long Island office location is not near public transportation

Run fast - turn over rate is the highest ever seen

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time

Pros

You can learn a lot... Training is really good - continuous education & learning. Colleagues are the best part of this job.

Cons

This job will make you appreciate any job you get afterwards or any job you had before. They will hire you under false pretenses. Lure you in and then beat you down. No fax or copier available and printer hardly works. Constantly running out of office supplies... oh wait, there are no office supplies. You have to beg for a pad and pen as they will hide them from you. Management is a joke and this company is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Take a management course. Get an HR department. Positive reinforcement goes a long way... Take the shackles off and trust your employees more.

Sweatshop

Current Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Uniondale, NY
    Current Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Uniondale, NY

I have been working at EC Infosystems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job thats hard to come by during these tough times. Good people to work with.. not for.

Cons

Where do I begin? Your are strongly urged to work weekends.
    I've never worked in a company where everyone is looking to move on...

Take care of your employees and understand that people have to make a living