ECRS

Add Photos

Peter Catoe

Friendly Company

Boone, NC

ProsGreat people to work with in your respective department, Senior leadership is very family oriented, work-life balance is great. Very flexible in schedules.

ConsExpected to take workload from departments that employ incompetent, lazy, people who have no care for customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold all departments to the same standards, if one division of the company is expected to conform to policy...all divisions should!

satisfying if you like to work hard/smart, contribute, and make great product/service in a challenging environment.

Boone, NC

Prosalways seek improvements, nurtures growth - professionally and personally, nice fellow workers, pretty strong benefits (especially HSA), desire to be the best in their industry with their offerings.

Consgotta like high-paced action for achieving goals and great things. dedication and commitment and strong desire to work harmoniously with co-workers to achieve successes.

A dynamic place to grow for those who enjoy work and serving others

Management (Current Employee)
    Boone, NC

ProsA very flat organization allowing direct access to decision makers.
    New product pipeline is extensive
    Great customers, some would say the best in the business.
    The company will only sell quality products. No short cuts allowed
    Steadfast commitment to customers, employees, products and markets.
    The company could care less of who you are are where you came from, if you contribute you will be noticed and appreciated. You will be provided an equal chance for promotion, if that's what you want, but you can't fake it, you must contribute to get noticed.

ConsComplex product mix, not an easy business to manage
    Resources can be tight, if you want to work for a wasteful dot com operation this is not the place for you.
    We move at a steady upward pace, not a lot of hype just hard work

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on the customers and the basic fundamentals that got us here. Don't get greedy, keep the wall street types "far" away. Keep focusing on products and customers and don't fall into the traps that our competitors have fallen into, mainly short-term financial. Keep building!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The sky's the limit

Boone, NC

ProsOne of the most rewarding aspects to working at ECRS is that your job and capacity to grown within the company is basically as you make it. If you come in ready to work, share ideas, and produce results you will be rewarded with both praise and opportunity. If you have something to say, you will be heard no matter your title. It's a very friendly open place with a definite emphasis on customers and "smart" growth.

ConsBeautiful location, but it is far from a major airport making it tough for bringing in customers and business clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees respect you, the ECRS name, our customers, and the product. The growth is there and success will be long-lasting because decisions are made with intelligence, consideration, and input.

Great place to work

Boone, NC

ProsVery advanced thinking company. Develops great products to make our customers successful. Allows employees to have a say in the direction of the company. Management does not micro manage departments. Let's employees be creative and provide candid feedback.

ConsBoone, NC is a 2 hour drive to the nearest airport. Can be a hassle if you work out of the corporate office. Winters in Boone can be a little brutal.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing. Keep thinking about growth and the future. Keep your customers and employees first and foremost.

Worked for ECRS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ECRS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ECRS CEO Peter Catoe. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by ECRS employees.