EDI Source

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kelly Coode

Fast paced growing environment, overall good experience.

Pros- Benefits package is second to none. Absolutely the best you can get.
    - Flexible schedules, and some position are able to work remotely from their homes on occasion.
    - The company is growing quickly which is allowing for career growth.
    - Good employees are valued and trusted.
    - Awesome Christmas parties each year with over the top with prizes, and atmosphere.

Cons- There used to be little concern for the goals and aspirations of the employee, and how that fits in with the companies own goals. This is a work in progress, and I have seen a couple attempts at improving this.
    - Communication across departments needs improvement. This has come along way over the last year, but still needs attention.

Advice to Senior ManagementI removed a previous post I had on here because my opinion has changed since then. The best advice I can give at this point is don't underestimate the power of letting employees get involved with the company goals. Empowering employees to take charge in more than just day to day activities is a very good tool in keeping them happy.

No Training

I EDI Source (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsVery little standard or expectations. I worked there for a total of 6 months without training until a project was missed and they were forced to train. Nothing to do, bad company

ConsNot alot happening
    Low Pay
    Horrible HR department
    Bad Corporate Culture

Advice to Senior Managementlayoff and start over

Software Developers Don't Know Sales

Account Executive (Former Employee) Kent, OH

ProsThe company has good EDI software and the developers are continually working to improve it. Company provides good health coverage and pays 100% of family premium. Company wants you to succeed.

ConsManagement is paranoid. Cameras in parking lot and office. Phone calls are recorded. All e-mails are accessible by anyone in the company. All internet usage is monitored. Poor sales structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementParticipate in trade shows where your potential clients are. Quality of leads is more important than quantity. Target the CIO, CFO, and CEO executives who sign the contracts.

Worked for EDI Source? Contribute to the Community!