EMH & T Reviews

4.1
Sandy Doyle-Ahern

1. Great Company with Long History of Technical Experience

I have been working at EMH & T

Pros

Leadership is strong, technical professionals are top notch, support is great from IT to marketing, projects are diversified and interesting, strong connections with community.

Cons

Nothing significant noted at this time

Keep looking towards future as we grow with an eye on diversification of location now that we have successfully diversified our service areas.

2. Company should make sure that branch office clientele should be limited to government agencies.

I have been working at EMH & T

Pros

Staff members are easy to socialize with. One needs to set own goals. Headquarters is approachable, but you have to go through the local management.

Cons

Work life supersedes all else. Do not follow anything but the local corporate line. When a project has been closed out, if client does not appear to be future repeat, don't expect much follow up.

3. Visitors comment on the smiles they encounter as they walk through the building.

I have been working at EMH & T full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great access to management; you have a voice that is listened to. Balanced attention between making a profit and concern for employees and the families they support.

Cons

Minor and would divulge identity.

Don't change the focus as we grow.

It's a job

I have been working at EMH & T

Pros

The company is fairly diversified, and they have their multiple divisions prop up other divisons that may not be doing as well. Very professional setting, very nice building. Benefits are pretty comparable to other companies.

Cons

I have only seen one or two people move "up" into other roles within the company...most seem to move onto another company instead. Management seems more concerned with the bottom line instead of their employees.

There is nothing that makes EMH&T stick out from other companies.