EORM

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Glenn Fishler

EORM is a great place to work!

ProsEORM is a great place to work and award winning company! There is a solid management team and an exciting growth plan for the company. There are excellent career development and growth opportunities. We work with a very diverse client base which provides learning opportunities for new technical aspects as well as industries.

ConsAs with any consulting company, the work is fast paced.

great coworkers, great clients, fun work

Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

Prostypes of work I do is very exciting. lots of variety. people I work with are great and I learn a lot from them. Clients are very diverse and some of the best companies around.

Conslong hours, driving to clients - lots of time in the car. have to juggle a lot.

If you wanted to be treated like a tool, this is the place to be

Associate EHS Consultant (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

ProsA great chance to work with some great companies and learn various fields.
    Other consultants are often very helpful and understanding of situations and will help when possible.
    Understand the nature of the health and safety world ( both good and bad parts)

ConsNo training or preparations. Clients often treat employees like tools and there is little or no regard to them as people. No appreciation for people going above and beyond the call of duty, stating that it is part of the job requirements. Jobs are given to people who have connections and pecking order (if a project manager sells a project, he puts himself on the project)

Advice to Senior ManagementConsultants are people and you should do your best to give them the support they need and allow them to thrive in situations

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Opportunities, Great Clients

ProsI would never have had the opportunities I have received at any other type of employer. Being in consulting gives exposure to many varieties of companies and ways of managing EHS. The learning opportunities are tremendous and the quality of the people I work with is great.

ConsSchedules can be unpredictable. Clients are all over the Bay Area. It's not a 40 hour week. Can get thrown into things without prior training.

Worked for EORM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EORM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EORM CEO Glenn Fishler. All reviews posted anonymously by EORM employees.