EPC Group.net

EPC Group.net CEO Errin O'Connor

Errin O'Connor

Progressive!

I have been working at EPC Group.net full-time for more than 3 years

ProsChallenging projects, brilliant co-workers, accept new ideas, fun environment, always learning, no politics, great clients, innovative

ConsAs long as you can think on your feet, possibilities are endless....

Advice to Senior ManagementLove management!

Great work experience but that's about it...

Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at EPC Group.net full-time for less than a year

ProsAbility to gain experience with .NET developers and architects but also work on a few high profile projects.

ConsToo many cons outweigh positives - financial stability in question at times, minimal company process standardization, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistently and concise vision as well as employee pay are key components.

Jul 26, 2013

EPC Group drives a clear and defined corporate vision that is completely employee and client centric. We have not had a team member be with our organization for less than a year, however encourage ... More

Financial Hardship during my employment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EPC Group.net full-time for more than a year

ProsVery strong and competent team during my time of employment (2010-2011). EPC Group seemed to be able to sell services to high profile clients. Wide variaty of work experience from document writing to technical support.

ConsI experienced the same issue with final payment as some of the other posters on this site. Proper management and structure was non-existent. I was payed once a month, and my salary was typically late. Travel was a little hard as expected with a consulting company.

Advice to Senior ManagementA twice a week paymend schedule would go a long way. Also, final payment should be the rule and not the exception.

Apr 30, 2013

As the public can read, to post on Glassdoor the standards that ensure these statements come from a true employee at any organization do not exist, they simply require any email address, any name you ... More

Great Place for Advancement and Freedom!

Houston, TX

I have been working at EPC Group.net

ProsI loved my time at EPC Group. Unfortunately I had to take some time off for family but am def going back. The projects worked were stellar and the staff is a blast. A great place to get ahead and work with the best SharePoint people in the industry.

ConsA little bit of travel can be challenging. That's about all I got!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going, and good luck! Hope to be back soon!

Company fails to provide final compensation due former employees

I worked at EPC Group.net for less than a year

ProsIt's difficult to recommend a company that fails to provide final pay and compensation. However, the engineers perform well when given clear instructions.

ConsThe company promises to provide final pay and compensation, but falls short of delivering anything stated. It leads one to believe the company is having financial issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide final compensation as required by law.

Jan 16, 2013

Your second post has been noted and is being taken very seriously… The defamatory attempts and the posts of inaccurate information is an obvious ploy at personal gain. The staff at EPC Group ... More

Fantastic Work/Life Balance

I have been working at EPC Group.net full-time for less than a year

ProsThe virtual work envionrment is amazing. While a lot of hours are expected they are flexible. Excellent vacation, sick, and volunteer time off. Excellent BCBS insurance along with life insurance. 401(k) is also available. It is a pleasure to work for an industry leader. Alltogether fantastic organization and leadership!

ConsVirtual communications can be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving forward! We have an amazing team!

Technically competent, but very unprofessional and inexperienced in managing projects and people.

I worked at EPC Group.net full-time

ProsVery talented in technical areas

ConsVery inexperienced senior management. Don't know how to manage projects. Don't know how to manage staff. Don't know how to manage clients. Don't know how to run a business.

Senior management seemed to lack focus. CEO personally arranges employee travel using his own Priceline.com account. Is that really the best use of the CEO's time?

Company's primary selling point is that the CEO wrote a SharePoint book.

Worked for EPC Group.net? Contribute to the Community!

EPC Group.net Videos

EPC Group.net – Why Work for Us?

Summary of EPC Group’s Experts and Expertise: With over 14 years of experience, EPC Group delivers time tested SharePoint methodologies that ensure success within your organization. We aim to partner with our clients… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPC Group.net reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EPC Group.net CEO Errin O'Connor. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by EPC Group.net employees.