EPCO Products

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Ric Wiesemann

The most abusive, intolerable working environment I've ever known!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at EPCO Products full-time for less than a year

ProsGood Product. Aesthetically, it's a nice place.

ConsMicromanaging at it's finest. It's far beyond micromanaging. Critical, insulting, controlling and down right unbearable owner/s to work for. Stay away! The interview process should tip you off to the Obsessive Compulsive mindset and negative behavior displayed right from the beginning! It was by far the most mentally abusive, horrible way to earn a living!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementMedication, retirement

Worst Company imaginable

Applications Consultant (Former Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at EPCO Products full-time for less than a year

ProsGood base pay for the position

ConsThe owner is a micromanager perfectionist. He will correct/change your emails and letters before going out. He listens to every call you make and will always have something negative to say about it. Average person stays 4 months in the position. Owner's expectations are too high to reach. Employees with hydraulic experience couldn't even stay. No way too make commissions on sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet someone in a Sales Manager position that can be a positive influence to the sales staff.

Worked for EPCO Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EPCO Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EPCO Products CEO Ric Wiesemann. All reviews posted anonymously by EPCO Products employees.