ER Solutions Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
1.8
Steve Hunter

1. My overall experience was good.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ER Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Versatility, Flexible schedules, Work from home option

Cons

Management and mandatory overtime requirements

Advice to Management

Realize employees are not cattle and focus on improving the corporate culture, you have talented employees

2. ER Solutions is a good place to start a CSR career.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good chance at Advancement opprtunities.

Cons

This job has Poor pay.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with Staff.

Worst job ever. It's a trap.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ER Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have a set and steady schedule. Monday-Friday.

Cons

They don't give raises at all unless you are promoted to a supervisor or management position. To get promoted you basically have to be a "teachers pet". There's no opportunity for growth with this company. It's more like high school than a job because the ppl with power choose their favorites. You are paid on an "ABC" pay scale. Meaning your pay fluctuates from $9, $10, $12 per hour. If you're a favorite you'll get the $12 otherwise you're lucky if you get $10/hour. Another thing, they don't allow the usual 15 min breaks that most companies give their employees. Which by the way, is against the law. An employee has actually just filled a class action against this company. Hopefully the employee wins :-)

Advice to Management

Give your employees equal amounts of respect!

Worst job EVER

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ER Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are generally very friendly and help the day go by.

Cons

- Management and HR could care less about employees and they make it quite obvious. - The Acuity (ABC) pay scale is a scam to pay employees less than the already pathetic base pay rate for all the hard work put in on the phones. - Quite frankly just a slob of a job and a miserable place to work...

Advice to Management

REALIZE THAT YOUR STAFF IS MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE EMPLOYED. They take the calls, they deal with the BS, and they are VERY displeased. Instead of repaving your parking lot, putting down new carpets and fresh paint, and sprucing up your break rooms maybe you should take care of the people DOING THE CRAP WORK... There's a thought...

Great for those who don't mind being underpaid...

I worked at ER Solutions

Pros

Clients give gift cards if you are able to make a certain amount of sales.... ( mind you most of the customers you are selling to are VERY disgruntled) However, I did manage to get a few gift cards, but that's the least they can do to make up for the poor salary.

Cons

I don't know if anyone has every heard of the A,B,C payment system, but I think it's something E R Solutions made up to lower their employees' pay rate.... i.e. you are hired stating your pay rate is $10 hr, however, if you "under perform" your pay rate decreases to 9.00 hr, if you "over perform your pay rate will increase to 12.00 hr... That's all find and dandy except NO ONE EVER MAKES 12.00 and if you are lucky you will maintain the 10.00.... I have never had any issues with work ethic or performance as a matter of fact my cubical wall was covered with honors for "above and beyond customer service experience ratings" so WHY did I average at 10.00 hr and sometimes 9.00 hr... I ended up resigning there are WAY to many issues with E.R. solutions and the pay is just the tip of the iceberg!!.

Advice to Management

Great customer service representatives are hard to come by, furthermore, customer service reps can ultimately make or break your company as it is a large part of customer satisfaction aside from your product. It is important that your employees feel they are employed with an ethical company; with that being said, listen to the complaints of your employees and take them into serious consideration and make a change that everyone can work with.

RSS Feed </> Embed