ERMC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Emerson Russell

Interesting

Prosits a decent job for a while

Conscompensation could be a lot better

Its an in-between Job

Security (Former Employee)
    Roanoke, VA

ProsSchedule, but that really depends on the local supervisor not the company itself.
    Not much is expected

ConsNo benefits (Ok.... they offer some poor insurance. Its pretty bad)
    Your probably not going to work above 28 hrs a week
    Upper management in locked in by family members/ friends.
    Pay leaves more to desire

Advice to Senior ManagementYour training videos are all obvious CYA, you offer no holiday pay or other compensation, plus your companies Health/Dental/vision/vacation/sick benefits are very... poor. You should probably hire better actors for your videos, not to mention update them.

The only thing you guys really have is your local managers, and they seem to be hemorrhaging from the company. They're the only ones who keep your employees from leaving and going to work at McDonalds for better pay.

ERMC isn't that great

Security Officer (Current Employee)
    Winston-Salem, NC

ProsSchedules are somewhat flexible, laid back environment sometimes.

ConsHypocritical management, may not get all the money on your check,

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Job Seeking

Maintenance Technician (Current Employee)
    Opelousas, LA

ProsIt is a retiring job, good benifits, and you can travel the world

Consworking in newer enviorments, communications

Ok job but physically hard job where upper management hardly exists.

Supervisor (Former Employee)

ProsThe co-workers were fun except for a few loose screws.

ConsI was thrust into a supervisor job and just abandoned, left alone without hardly any training.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are going to have supervisors, managers and staff over the workers, they need to be trained and trained well. I was shown how to use a few of the machines and the next day left forever on my own, not seeing management again until I quit. Getting any supplies was like twisting an arm because you had to report to another department who fixes equipment - what? Unknowns hired the workers I supervised and several of the workers spoke zero English, Yes none! It was a challenge to even let them know what they were to do and worse was one worker hired by the unknowns who was confrontational and flat out crazy. I was never told I had any authority to hire or fire anyone despite two workers who wouldn't work and the crazy one. I was given a number to call if I had any questions but nobody was there on the other end.

So the whole upper chain needs to be fixed in order for the workers to work in an orderly way and supplies should be easy to get and the supervisors should report to the manager who then orders the supplies and not the maintenance dept. Oh and my manager couldn't even bend down to pick anything up he is in such bad health and can only sit or barely walk but not do any work - the workers reported to me he was useless. I had to do most of the work myself on my shift since two wouldn't work and I only had maybe up to four on the busiest days, maybe one or two workers on the other days and for a mall that wasn't the biggest mall ever but by no means small.

Accounting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany values and the continuous mission to support the DoD mission, steady work hours / manageable schedule, some great co-workers.

ConsPersonal- growth, stagnant/ lateral duties, poor training, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement training rather than trial & error.

They're awesome

Janitoral Worker (Current Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

ProsThey're a great company

ConsYou must do your job the right way

Advice to Senior ManagementI know that I'll be in management one if I work hard at it

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Horrible company, no opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood pay for maintenance positions

Consmanagement is horrible, worst company i ever worked for, horrible health care coverage for a company with billions of dollars coming from military contracts, mall contracts, and security contracts, think before you accept a job with this company, they will screw you over in a heartbeat, they do not care about their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire all management and restructure company, breaks so many OSHA rules it is not even funny.

their okay but they can do so much better

Hoousekeeper (Current Employee)
    Hixson, TN

Prosyou work a flexible schedule, managers are really cool and easy to talk to

Consyou don't get pay enough, no benefits, no vacation, no nothing

Advice to Senior Managementyou should have more benefits and at least 8.50 start for minimum wage

Dismal

Security (Current Employee)
    Charleston, SC

ProsWell at least it was a job?

ConsBasically, this company doesn't regard its workforce as an asset. The site supervisor that I worked for at my previous post was the best "boss" that I have ever worked for in all of my years. Period. The Director where I am currently posted at is immature and believes his own bluff. I put in for two promotion transfers and never once heard back one way or the other regarding my request. They placed people that didn't last.

The company culture is full of nepotism and cronyism. This is the senior management. The owner and family has the worst management capacity that I have ever seen. This is not a company of growth or longevity. They are a very and extremely poor means to an end. The pay crap, provide no benefits to speak of and will cut your hours at the drop of a hat. Or they will work you to the bitter end with absolutely no encouraging goal in sight other than to make them money.

I really could go on but, I'll stop here...

Advice to Senior ManagementClose shop and let someone else do the business.

Worked for ERMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ERMC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ERMC CEO Emerson Russell. All 14 reviews posted anonymously by ERMC employees.