ERMI

Not yet rated.

Thomas Branch MD

the company great,manager sucks

Billing (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosvery great company to be a part of very well structored

Consdoes not have a clear out line on your job title and does not give expectations

Advice to Senior Managementjust because a manager can manager one area does not mean they can manage other areas.they need real manager that does not have favoriate that does not like to keep up gosipt and does not run with the first thing that someone tells them. you need to have someone that looks at things across the board and somtimes change is not good if you dont know what you are doing.first learn whats going on than look for ways to improve them you cant make something your own if you dont know what your doing in the first place.dont put people lives in jepority if you have projects use peolple that are familar with the system so if things dont go right nonthing is lost. and as a manager dont say your helpful and then turn around and say that somthing that you are suppose to be doing. when someone tell you that the conversation is confintal please keep it that way cause the person will find out and all trust will be taken back.and mananger is a leader and is willing to do what they have to get the job done with out stepping on toes. nobody wants your postion and only way it will get taken away is if your not doing what you are supose to be doing and dont lie cause it will come back to bit you.

niche products

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

Prosgood products compared with competition

Conscompany experiencing growing pains in regards to many factors

Amazing Company

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Products - Physicians and Therapist continually rave about how amazing the products are

Team Environment - Reps and Mgmt are always there to help

Income - I was an experienced rep when I came to ERMI making about 100Ky and have continued to increase my income each year and will make more money this year than I have ever made in my life!

Innovation - Constantly developing new products and coming out with different Studies that show the effectiveness of the device

ConsThe only occasional issue I have run into has been insurance coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagment is one of the reasons I chose ERMI over other medical sales companies

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very "walking on egg shells" type of feeling as well as very unstable

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

Prosmake your own schedule somewhat
    get to promote a unique product and not a "me too" product

ConsGreedy/lazy mgmt and is manipulative and will do what's "best for them"
    Inconsistent reimbursement by insurance companies for their products
    only 2 real products that really isn't that needed as ERMI makes them out to be
    Bad bad culture and lack of communication. They are hiring "no medical experience" reps now so they prob won't know the difference anyways.
    Sales Reps come second to what the lazy corporate office/precert dept says
    Very very hard to sell/promote products. Most time spent manipulating to get devices ordered or get the right paperwork from offices
    Company says the are innovative but haven't developed anything good in a long time.
    Job gets to be a beat down after about 4 months
    No future with this company as they are going downhill. Lots of old reps are gone and turnover to hire desperate reps looking to get into sales. They too will be gone too. This business model won't hold up.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook in the mirror. You are living a pipe dream, and are not as awesome as you think you are. You are a spec of dirt in the grand scheme of things in the medical world. You'll never be some big company that you wish to be.

Fun at first, chaotic and unorganized at times, 2 good products but lacking positive culture and innovation.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

Pros2 good products, flexibility, fun working with Orthos and PTs.

ConsNo leadership, corporate office doesn't help account managers, more papework/admin/inventory mgmt than actual selling time. They drag their feet with getting insurance coverage on devices. It had a good culture but it started turning to pharma with doing BS meaningless tasks. New National Sales manager works hard, but all RMs are college buddies that can't be trusted.. They pretend to work! They say the provide excellent service but still use old model of products. Insurance people and mgmt in billing/precert depts are not as skilled as they think they are. President thinks it's a pharma company. Wish we could have spent more time selling than papework micromanaging

Advice to Senior ManagementYou account managers work hard. Give them some help and stop being greedy. Update inventory. Design new products. Get insurance approval. Promote within. Listen to input from account managers better. Stop being such control freaks. Get real operational/HR people that can run a company. Account Managers talents are wasted away doing tedious stuff that a $12/hr employee could do.

Worked for ERMI? Contribute to the Community!