ESBEE PR and Marketing

ESBEE PR and Marketing Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Stacy Bee

Aspiring PR/Marketing Pros - look elsewhere!

PR Intern (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe downtown location was so convenient, and I got on well with like one or two of the account people (who left shortly after I started- turnover problem?) and I genuinely enjoyed working with the other interns.

ConsI was an intern a few years back, and for some reason it bothers me that these more recent reviews have not indicated an ounce of improvement in their internship program whatsoever.

a.k.a Secretary/Maid Intern

"Public Relations & Marketing Intern" (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe account manager and other interns were friendly and enjoyable to work with.

ConsThis was the worst “internship” that I have ever had in my life. Quite frankly, I would consider this to be an illegal internship! This “internship” is not for the benefit of the intern, but rather is a sneaky way to get a free secretary/maid. Don’t expect to get much experience in public relations or marketing! In the few months that I worked here (for free), I got MAYBE 20 hrs (this is a generous figure) of “experience” in my field. The rest of my time was spent scheduling doctor/dental appointments, scheduling meetings, cleaning, running errands, etc. Had the job description been honest and said what the position acutally was (secretary/maid with a little bit of public relations/marketing work), I never would have applied!

If you enjoy being underappreciated and disrespected…then I guess you have found the right place! I, however, have moved on to work at a place where I am treated with decency and respect!

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat others as you would like to be treated. Just because someone is an intern does not give you the right to degrade them and treat them like your personal servant!

Your interns are working for free...the least you can do is give them some actual experience in their field!

ESBEE PR and Marketing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe daily staff working, like the account managers and other interns, were pleasant. I also was able to work with some contractors from outside ESBEE who joined for projects extra help was needed on. Most of these contractors were easy to work with, respected us as interns and solicited our input. It was really nice.

ConsThe president/owner is never present and does not contribute to the company. It is a hostile environment with very minimal compensation if any at all. I would be surprised if this company is still in business within the next few months.

Worked for ESBEE PR and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!