ESRI Poland

Be The First To
Add Photos

ok

Account Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

Prosstability of the company and job

Consflat organization and lack of leadership

Poor management in production department

Worker (Former Employee) Redlands, CA

ProsThey give you 1 hour lunch time and half hour break time.

ConsDifferent level's manager cover each other. They hire very low educational supervisors. Supervisors watch certain eoployees, but not everyone. They treat everybody differently. They can talk to employee anything anytime, but between employees it's not allowed.
    If anyone reports to HR, they fire them.

Advice to Senior Managementbe fair, be honest. God know what you have done to the poor worker.

Great Work Culture

Pros1. Great Work Culture.
    2. Career progression
    3. People are the greatest assets

ConsSalary is average and increments are low

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Started off well.....

Account Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThere is a great group of people here. There is good energry within a core group. However, all are trying to exit has quickly as possible.

ConsWhat is up with company? There level of arrogance between their treatment of employees and the customer is amazing. Over the last several years they have alienated their employees and “valued” customers. Let’s discuss the employee first. If you are an employee that has work at ESRI over five years, WATCH OUT! HR will soon be making your life hell. The chance of moving around the company to other jobs will not happen. They will block any chance of an internal transfer. HR will soon be having these silly work review meetings of your performance and your advancement will no longer occur. The management is very poor. My management organization was a joke. The only thing they were good at was to stop my client efforts and to harass me.
    Customers need to wake up. ESRI no longer is interested in supporting you, especially if you are under an Enterprise License Agreement. We are directed to move away from doing business with you. Think about the last time you got a call from your Rep. There is a huge exodus of account managers and these positions are NOT being filled. Check out the competitive market. For you, there is better and more affordable products out there.
    Hopefully, other company's will allow there account managers to support you.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow your employee's some respect.

Worked for ESRI Poland? Contribute to the Community!