ESS Group

Add Photos

Charles Natale

Good Company

Project Scientist (Current Employee) East Providence, RI

ProsSmall company that does large - complex projects. Provides lots of opportunity for those seeking to expand their horizons...

Cons~25% of technical staff sit on the "management team", which previously resulted in an inverted-pyramid of staff. Recently this trend has been changing, however it's slow going.

Nice people, poor management

ProsVariety of projects, laid-back working atmospher, good per diem while on projects

ConsLow morale, virtually no work in the winter, outdated technology, lack of communication from management

Great learning experience

Policy Research Intern (Former Employee) Wellesley, MA

ProsGreat, Smart and Hardworking People

ConsCommute was troubling but perhaps the new MA location solves that problem

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not the best but it will do for now...

ProsInteresting new project that are cutting edge in the indusrty and the chance to work with some very large, international companies throughout the country.

ConsHigh turnover, often a short stop for most people due to lack of pay and efforts are often overlooked by managment.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't low ball and cheat your employees out of the money that they deserve. There is a large sum of money being made and littel distribution of that money!!

Worked for ESS Group? Contribute to the Community!