EY Reviews in Stamford, CT

3.7
4,533 Reviews

EY Global Chairman and CEO Mark Weinberger
Mark Weinberger

Pros
  • Policies on flexible-working supports the principle of a work-life balance (in 225 reviews)

• it's a good place to start your career (max 3 yrs) or good if you have a family (in 103 reviews)

Cons
  • very poor work life balance; not enough staff to meet client needs; quite political (in 640 reviews)

• Same cons as working at any consulting firm -- you will be work long hours (in 681 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great learning experience; given autonomy to make many decisions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I have been working at EY

Pros

Great progressive environment & atmosphere of teaming
    Flexibility to manage my own schedule - (obligations permitting)

Cons

High volume of work sometimes resulting in reduced quality/having to constantly juggle conflicting priorities.

It is fine for Public

Current Employee - Senior Associate  in  Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Stamford, CT

I have been working at EY

Pros

I have been at EY ffor 4 years and loved my independence and flexibility so far. I also relaly like my teams and people I work with. I do believe that Ey is better Public than others though. My advise, start in Public, the resume with public names works the best!

Cons

The hardest thing so far has been my work life balance, it is always too much work and responsibilities. The expectations are always high and we are always expected to be logged in 24/7, very hard to do.

They need to implement less weekend culture and make sure people do not get burned out. Good people always get punished, because we always get more and more work and never get breaks.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!