EZlocal Reviews

Updated July 31, 2014
Updated July 31, 2014

4.5

Jim Tracy

Finally a Company that truly values it's employees!!

Current Employee - Targeting Specialist  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Targeting Specialist in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management is very supportive and they do everything they can to help us all succeed! The pay is very good and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement! I would highly recommend this company to anyone with a strong work ethic and a burning desire to succeed.

Cons

There are some days that can be challenging, but everybody stays positive!

We all appreciate everything you do. Keep it up!!!

“If your a Black man, you need not to apply. Zero men of color employed.” -- RESPONSE TO THIS FALSE REVIEW

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working at ezlocal for nearly 3 years and have never seen anyone terminated who didn't deserve it. If you work hard at ezlocal, are ON-TIME everyday, and follow the rules then you will enjoy many of the perks and bonuses that are offered. Company field trips to sporting events, 5-star restaurants, the theatre, are just a few ways they show their appreciation to their employees. Bingo Fridays, putting for $100 bills, and kicking soccer balls are more things they do for their staff. We have individuals from different races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds that have been working here for years, and in management positions. I've never worked for a better company in my life, and the fact that this individual would have the nerve to say something negative about ezlocal makes me sick to my stomach.

Cons

No room for negativity...Best of Luck in your future endeavors

Best Equal Opportunity Employer with unlimited room for advancement

Current Employee - Trusted Advisor  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Trusted Advisor in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working with this company for over 3 years, I have been promoted 3 times in this time frame also. This company is more like a family environment not your normal work environment. We all help each other succeed and nobody gets left behind. If you work hard and go beyond you will be rewarded. The management staff is very helpful and so are the managers. Very positive environment and just a bunch of happy people to work around all the time.

Cons

I get stuck in rush hour traffic going to work and coming from work. Plus lunch is from 12-1pm just like the rest of the world so lines at restaurants are super long.

Keep up the great work we all can improve but I think everyone is just fine.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If your a Black man, you need not to apply. Zero men of color employed.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at EZlocal

Pros

Decent product of website management and SEO.

Cons

Your seen as lazy if you take your allowed 15 minutw break. No Crm to make calls from. Required to make calls all day with no headsets. Leads are COLD NO warm or invound leads. No consistant policies ie breaks: aome management requires clock out for beeak others say its not needed. Smokers have different set of rules. A smoker can take multiple breaks withoit penalty.

Policy handbook needed. Dont judge employee by what they do on own time or during lunch or break.

Black men can do the job. Future black men that apply...know as usual you will have to do the job better and beyond those of caucasion or euro decent.

Question the employee first...before judgment!

Finally a company that rewards you for hard work!!

Current Employee - EZlocal Trusted Advisor/Inside Sales  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - EZlocal Trusted Advisor/Inside Sales in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than a year

Pros

Here are my EZlocal Reviews -

-Fun atmosphere
    -Amazing pay
    -Great bonuses
    -Certified Partners of Google!!
    -Constructive meetings weekly
    -Management that cares
    -Fair and honest
    -Hard Working employees that care about small businesses!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. Ezlocal is where you want to be!!

Keep up the good work and leadership!

EZlocal is a genuine company and a fun place to work!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with EZlocal for 5 years and have learned a lot. There is a genuine passion for helping small businesses embedded in the culture at the corporate office. Very pleasant environment to work and have fun in.There is constant attention on improvement in all phases accompanied with a commitment to always being there for the customer. I have a deep appreciation for the journey the company has taken to becoming a leader in the online marketing arena. Being a part of the culture and being empowered to make decisions that impact that culture further my connection.

Cons

The only downside for me is that there is only one home office. I have a pretty hefty ride daily which can be a grind but it is worth it. Would like to earn a little more PTO

Very happy to work closely with and be a part of management.

EZlocal is a GREAT place to work!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at EZlocal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great group of people to work with. The company really values its customers and is always innovating on the product side to keep up with the latest technology trends.

From a sales representative perspective, EZlocal provides ongoing training support, financial motivation to meet and exceed goals (sales contests, specials, etc.), and a whole host of resources, including daily appointments to run and a variety of professional marketing materials. All of the sales and hiring managers and have field experience, so for a new hire, working one-on-one with them through product training and the sales presentation is very helpful. The team also likes to have fun and it's truly an energetic and friendly atmosphere where everyone cooperates to get the job done.

Management has an open door policy, so they are always available to listen and respond and proactively address concerns or implement fresh ideas. During the national sales webinars (three times per week), there's usually a live chat feature that provides a great way to get immediate responses from the leadership team.

Compensation is commensurate with work ethic, as with most sales; there's bonus commissions for hitting weekly and monthly sales targets. Six figure income is very achievable as well as upward mobility within the company. Residual pay can quickly become a source of growing income and a reason to stay year after year. One of the main reasons sales reps and other employees have been with the company for a long time. Customer retention rate is very high so the residual has the capacity to hit several thousand dollars monthly after just the first year.

Cons

Competitive space, but the positive side to that is local search marketing is a very hot market right now and will continue to be for years to come -- and EZlocal has name recognition, aggressive pricing, and unique leverage in the industry. Potential Con #2: Even with leads being booked by appointment setters at the corporate office (1-3 per day), it probably won't be enough to make the big bucks, so it's critical to go out and network or cold call to drum up new business. So if working independently, you really need to figure out how to get motivated on a daily basis.

A company trip to Mexico would be nice :) Actually, I'm satisfied with the entire team. Management is deeply engaged in the day to day operation of the business and is dedicated to enhancing the product and improving the sales process, including coming up with creative ways to reward reps who produce top results. Everyone works hard -- even on a Friday afternoon jeans day.

Fantastic Opportunity

Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales  in  Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales in Asheville, NC

I have been working at EZlocal as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

No micro management, paid weekly, no quotas, ability to earn as much as you want, solid growing company, help when you need it, monthly residuals, bonuses and trips, the way yellow pages use to be, fun, no territories, Great communication to their people, caring atmosphere, I'm not a number there, growing company, they really know what they do, easy paperwork,

Cons

None...been here since early 2010 and I have no cons

None

Worked for EZlocal? Contribute to the Community!