EZlocal
www.ezlocal.com Downers Grove, IL 50 to 149 Employees

EZlocal Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2014

Jim Tracy

Finally a company that rewards you for hard work!!

EZlocal Trusted Advisor/Inside Sales (Current Employee)
    Downers Grove, IL

ProsHere are my EZlocal Reviews -

-Fun atmosphere
    -Amazing pay
    -Great bonuses
    -Certified Partners of Google!!
    -Constructive meetings weekly
    -Management that cares
    -Fair and honest
    -Hard Working employees that care about small businesses!

ConsI honestly can't think of any. Ezlocal is where you want to be!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and leadership!

EZlocal is a genuine company and a fun place to work!

Sales (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

ProsI've been with EZlocal for 5 years and have learned a lot. There is a genuine passion for helping small businesses embedded in the culture at the corporate office. Very pleasant environment to work and have fun in.There is constant attention on improvement in all phases accompanied with a commitment to always being there for the customer. I have a deep appreciation for the journey the company has taken to becoming a leader in the online marketing arena. Being a part of the culture and being empowered to make decisions that impact that culture further my connection.

ConsThe only downside for me is that there is only one home office. I have a pretty hefty ride daily which can be a grind but it is worth it. Would like to earn a little more PTO

Advice to Senior ManagementVery happy to work closely with and be a part of management.

EZlocal is a GREAT place to work!

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

ProsGreat group of people to work with. The company really values its customers and is always innovating on the product side to keep up with the latest technology trends.

From a sales representative perspective, EZlocal provides ongoing training support, financial motivation to meet and exceed goals (sales contests, specials, etc.), and a whole host of resources, including daily appointments to run and a variety of professional marketing materials. All of the sales and hiring managers and have field experience, so for a new hire, working one-on-one with them through product training and the sales presentation is very helpful. The team also likes to have fun and it's truly an energetic and friendly atmosphere where everyone cooperates to get the job done.

Management has an open door policy, so they are always available to listen and respond and proactively address concerns or implement fresh ideas. During the national sales webinars (three times per week), there's usually a live chat feature that provides a great way to get immediate responses from the leadership team.

Compensation is commensurate with work ethic, as with most sales; there's bonus commissions for hitting weekly and monthly sales targets. Six figure income is very achievable as well as upward mobility within the company. Residual pay can quickly become a source of growing income and a reason to stay year after year. One of the main reasons sales reps and other employees have been with the company for a long time. Customer retention rate is very high so the residual has the capacity to hit several thousand dollars monthly after just the first year.

ConsCompetitive space, but the positive side to that is local search marketing is a very hot market right now and will continue to be for years to come -- and EZlocal has name recognition, aggressive pricing, and unique leverage in the industry. Potential Con #2: Even with leads being booked by appointment setters at the corporate office (1-3 per day), it probably won't be enough to make the big bucks, so it's critical to go out and network or cold call to drum up new business. So if working independently, you really need to figure out how to get motivated on a daily basis.

Advice to Senior ManagementA company trip to Mexico would be nice :) Actually, I'm satisfied with the entire team. Management is deeply engaged in the day to day operation of the business and is dedicated to enhancing the product and improving the sales process, including coming up with creative ways to reward reps who produce top results. Everyone works hard -- even on a Friday afternoon jeans day.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic Opportunity

Regional Director of Sales (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

ProsNo micro management, paid weekly, no quotas, ability to earn as much as you want, solid growing company, help when you need it, monthly residuals, bonuses and trips, the way yellow pages use to be, fun, no territories, Great communication to their people, caring atmosphere, I'm not a number there, growing company, they really know what they do, easy paperwork,

ConsNone...been here since early 2010 and I have no cons

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for EZlocal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EZlocal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EZlocal CEO Jim Tracy . All reviews posted anonymously by EZlocal employees.