Eagle Market Makers

eaglemarketmakers.com

Eagle Market Makers Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good opportunity with poor pay structure

Night Clerk (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey have a good training and mentorship program. Pretty good technology and decent forward vision.

ConsWay too much nepotism. Inadequate compensation for young employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote employees on merit and ability.

Miserable.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey don't expect much from you.

ConsThey under appreciate you, pay next to nothing, give no raises or promotions, give you a hard time for taking work off even if its within your vacation/ personal time.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire this company.

A Lie - An Illusion of a Carrot that doesn't Exist

Junior Trader/Night-Clerk (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsEntry into the world of Futures Trading

ConsA False Promise, Making others significant money and barely getting by, people that don't make you a better person

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Trader

Trader (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFun place to work, great hours, exciting

ConsLack of communication, high desk fees, owner is somewhat unstable, no negotiation on profit splits

Advice to Senior ManagementToo much of the profit goes to top management. The clerks and traders pay the price and go into debt.

Might as well be called Coe College Market Makers

Junior Trader - Night Clerk (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsPros? Not here. Just a bunch of amateurs trading in the dark. If you want pros go somewhere else.

ConsToo many to list. Management is a joke. Unless you went to Coe College you won't get a fair shot. I've never been in such an unfair work environment. Expect at least 2 years of working 50-60+ hrs a week for part-time pay and no advancement. If you're not good at kissing or taking it up the pie hole then you won't succeed here. All of the good traders eventually leave or get pushed out the door because management is psychotic, literally, and they don't offer a fair deal to anyone....unless you went to Coe College.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a few lessons in business management, morality & ethics, and stop doing so many drugs.

Worked for Eagle Market Makers? Contribute to the Community!