Eagle Support Services

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

James Spencer

As good as most gov. contractors to work for.

Mechanic (Former Employee) Fort Campbell, KY

ProsBetter pay than most jobs outside of the gov. contract world, medical benefits, job security depending on status of gov. contract jobs and personnel in charge of you. Frequent site changes keep monotony at a low. Job is not excessively physically demanding.. opportunity for overseas work often available..

ConsMedical insurance is minimal required by AHCA, and has high deductibles and limits on what it pays. Job security is patchy based upon gov. contract stipulations,401k participation is mandatory and cannot be withdrawn except on documented hardship, or end of employment. Speculation and rumor of layoff often drives drama and backstabbing.. Hourly labor accounting on certain installations is unrealistic and tends to be central focus of workday, based on locally formed standards, which may vary greatly based on verbage in reporting. Occasional delays in direct deposit across site personell, some paid, then others, then all, over a week long period.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter health care insurance needed and access to funds in Standard 401k would make employment with ESS much better.

Just glad to have had a job.

Personnel Clerk I (Former Employee) Fort Dix, NJ

ProsIt was a job and pay was decent

ConsEmployees did not receive raises

Advice to Senior ManagementThe better you are to your employees, the better service they are going to provide to their customers.

Service to Soldiers

Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) Fort Carson, CO

ProsGood chance to assist in preparing Soldiers for deployment overseas. Detail oriented position with consistent contact with Soldiers.

ConsLimited training and reference materials for expected duties and used automation systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementPre-hire training for employees over used automation systems, internet based applications, and identify clear supervisory/management chain.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Discriminating

Truck Driver (Former Employee) Fort Riley, KS

ProsIt was a job, I like it to begin with until I found out how unjust the management was.

ConsIt seemed this company has its good ol' boys mentality , I have never seen such discrimination among management and certain employee's...

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is discriminating, from the top down,at this particular instillation. they need to do an undercover investigation.,,,

Worked for Eagle Support Services? Contribute to the Community!