Earls

Add Photos

8 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Server

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsWorking at earls was wonderful, they have a great system for training and they train their managers to also be very knowledgeable. Very fun atmosphere.

ConsThe challenges of working here are the same as any restaurant, long hours of being on your feet and working late into the evening.

Simple salary input

ProsFood, fun, creative, busy, perks

ConsPay, time, benefits, travel, busy

Neutral. It has been both good and bad.

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsSome of the best people I have ever worked with. Both in the kitchen and front of house everyone cares about eachother and always making the guest happy.

ConsThey are going through a lot of changes and I am not on board with all of them. I don't think they are all what is best for the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough you have been focused on driving sales and profit, don't forget to have fun. More staff incentives will create a stronger sales drive.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Line Cook

Line Cook (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsFlexible Schedule, Relatively Easy, Great Staff

ConsHours (Don't know when I'm going to get off, like most restaurants I assume), Stressful at times, Keep track of your hours, not many benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a Clock-In, Clock-out System

Oven Chef

Oven Chef (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGreat people, great energy, flexible with schedules and above all, great food

ConsCompany benefits are close to none.

high employee turnover because of employee dissatisfaction

Cook (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsIn general younger employees and high energetic atmosphere, lunch included for cooks, as a cook you receive a share in tips.

Consnot much emphasis put on employee happiness or satisfaction, little to no benefits provided, bad/no insurance options, Extremely low employee discount in restaurant compared to competitors.

Advice to Senior Managementoffer more chances for employee skill development

Earl's

Cook (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe people are pretty amazing and they do try to promote people who deserve it

ConsBosses are somewhat incompetent and tend to take shortcuts

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to express fairness in the workplace and hold true to your promises

Attractive Co-Workers

Manager (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsThe staff is hand picked from the top down with a motto that sex sells. Be prepared to work with the most attractive in the Industry. Promotions are not coincidentally synonymous with appearance.

ConsThe flipside of this coin is that the less attractive people, if hired at all, are going to struggle to attain the prime shifts, sections, and preference.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what goy you here. The modus operandi is clearly working.

Worked for Earls? Contribute to the Community!