Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center

Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center Reviews

Updated Jan 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I overall enjoy my job at EIRMC

Staff RN (Current Employee)
Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center full-time for less than a year

ProsGood coworkers, 12 hrs shifts = more days off or opportunity to pick up overtime if you want it

ConsAs in any hospital, usually start out overnights, hard on family life to work nights weekends and holidays. Low pay for RN's

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter pay for RN's and staff overall would contribute to lower turnover and retention of quality people.

Good company overall

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDecent pay, okay benefits, and great co-workers.

ConsHCA politics to deal with. Management is overly concerned about processes relating to clinical matters and certain patient demographics they fail to completely understand. Pay could be better, but you have to either "travel" here or move somewhere else to make a competitive wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're doing a good job. Start paying your staff what they're worth and quit bringing in worthless travelers who supposedly have experience. Any local nursing grad would probably do a better job.

None

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center

ProsFriendly staff that you work with on a daily basis. One of the busiest hospitals around the area for Trauma and Medical.

ConsPay is horrible compared with other nursing jobs.
There are numerous groups or 'clics'.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnknown

COO REVIEW

Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee)

I worked at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center

ProsEIRMC is a complex regional tertiary medical center serving residents from three states. The level of services provided, the expertise of those that work in the facility and their compassion for providing care make EIRMC a great place to work!

ConsWhile for the most part it is positivie. There are some difficulties with a complex medical center in a smaller community. Staffing can be challenging and there is also a more centralized approache to decisions making it challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat leaders striving for transparancy, accountability and moving the organzation forward. This isn't a perficet science and more art than one thinks.

ultrasound department employment? do the math..

Former Sonographer (Current Employee)

Prosthere are no pros in for the dept

Consover worked techs. too much call plus working the weekends alone. being called out in the middle of the night for OB exams for PAIN. and it's for the "sex of the baby" or "not receiving baby pics during the previous doctor's visit".

Advice to Senior Managementthe "customer is always right?" get real..

Worked for Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center employees.