Eat Out In
www.eatoutin.com Austin, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Eat Out In Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Terrible toll on your vehicle, but EASY job

Driver (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Eat Out In part-time for less than a year

ProsHardly any employee/boss interactions.
Clock in from home or anywhere you want to.
Sometimes you get very expensive deliveries which can net you a nice tip.
Job is VERY easy to do.

ConsNot delivering in a small piece of Austin, but a MASSIVE area which spans to other cities.
Your vehicle will take brutal punishment from the amount of miles your asked to drive.
Much of the money you make, goes to the insane amount of case used.
Not an hourly job, you only get paid for each delivery, so slow periods you make nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a better way so your drivers aren't driving at ridiculous lengths. Allow drivers to wear shorts in the sweltering summer.

Only work here if you need cash today. There are many better places to deliver food for.

Driver (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Eat Out In as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThere are not too many pros for working for this place. The only pro I can think of is that you are paid cash daily.

ConsThe management is incompetent. There are no benefits. The pay is very low. After gas and insurance, the pay is at or below minimum wage. The delivery area is too large (Austin, Cedar Park, and Round Rock), which results in low pay for the drivers who are not reimbursed for millage but rather on a $3.75 per run fee.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should be less greedy and share profits with your drivers in some way. You should shrink your delivery area or pay your drivers for millage..

Worked for Eat Out In? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eat Out In reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Eat Out In employees.