Eco-Tech Reviews

3 reviews filtered by
4.0
CEO

1. Professional services with a "family" feel.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant to Sales Team in Canton, GA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant to Sales Team in Canton, GA

I worked at Eco-Tech full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good people; relaxed atmosphere; great benefits, great locale. Job is interesting, and I learned a lot about the Water/Wastewater industry. Sales guys are very good at what they do, and will help you learn about the industry!

Cons

No real room for advancement; the winter months can be slow, but there are so many other things to keep busy if you need.

2. Working with Family!

Former Employee - Admin Assistant in Canton, GA
    Former Employee - Admin Assistant in Canton, GA

I worked at Eco-Tech full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Professional, yet low key. I enjoyed the people the most. Relaxed atmosphere. I really learned a lot about the industry as a whole. I also felt that I made a difference within the office and was allowed to work more on my own.

Cons

The biggest concern for me was that there was no room for advancement. One of the biggest drawbacks for any small company. Also, it is an industry that seems to be up and down (economy). Would slow up at the end of the year, which would make for a long day.

3. Overall experience with Eco-Tech.net is good.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Canton, GA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Canton, GA

I have been working at Eco-Tech full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, close proximity to downtown Atlanta, and willing to work with employees in regards to family matters

Cons

Somewhat lack of motivation with some employee (tardy, extended lunch), and not strong with customers relations- not so much Eco-Tech, but the manufacturers that we deal with. Not always informed on new information/products - so can't help out customers without delay.

Advice to Management

Set time for morning arrival and stagger lunch times so that there are more than one person answering phones. Educate all employees on new products and use. More communication from upper management would be nice.