Eco-Tech

Eco-Tech Reviews

Updated Feb 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Professional services with a "family" feel.

Administrative Assistant to Sales Team (Former Employee)
Canton, GA

I worked at Eco-Tech full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood people; relaxed atmosphere; great benefits, great locale. Job is interesting, and I learned a lot about the Water/Wastewater industry. Sales guys are very good at what they do, and will help you learn about the industry!

ConsNo real room for advancement; the winter months can be slow, but there are so many other things to keep busy if you need.

Overall experience with Eco-Tech.net is good.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Canton, GA

I have been working at Eco-Tech full-time for more than 10 years

ProsRelaxed atmosphere, close proximity to downtown Atlanta, and willing to work with employees in regards to family matters

ConsSomewhat lack of motivation with some employee (tardy, extended lunch), and not strong with customers relations- not so much Eco-Tech, but the manufacturers that we deal with. Not always informed on new information/products - so can't help out customers without delay.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet time for morning arrival and stagger lunch times so that there are more than one person answering phones. Educate all employees on new products and use. More communication from upper management would be nice.

Worked for Eco-Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eco-Tech reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Eco-Tech employees.