Ecommerce Reviews

I love this company

Current Employee - Quality Assurance  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I enjoy all of the new opportunities that are available with the company. I have been here for many years and they have always treated me like family. They reward people for working hard, which is a great incentive to continue to work hard.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Continue to keep up the good work. I believe that we continuously improve the work environment and the products that we offer our customers.

Marketing Business Coordinator

Current Employee - Marketing Business Coordinator  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Marketing Business Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reason to work for this company is the type of business, and how it is ran. There is a method to the madness. People here are respectful, and accepting. The pay matches the work. The expectations are fair, and advancement is available to those who want it. I love working for this company.

Cons

Challenges of working for this business is that they are growing rapidly. With rapid growth, comes growing pains. It happens with any business.

I have no advice for management. They have it together.

Positive & Motivating Atmosphere

Current Employee - Business Coordinator  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Business Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a current Business Coordinator here at Ecommerce LLC and fairly new. I feel that I was welcomed with the utmost respect. The team works well to teach one another to advance ourselves to grow. There are so many outstanding opportunities in a company that really takes care of their employees and I think that is very exciting. The motivation I get when I walk into the office makes me ready to take on more goals and challenges each and every day.

Cons

Repetition, need to stay dedicated and motivated

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Start-Up Culture (with more of the pros than the cons)

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time

Pros

You have great potential for advancement here. Proving yourself is not necessarily a small task and the hierarchy doesn't always make it simple, but this is true everywhere. You have more exposure here. If you do something great, leadership does actually notice and you do have the ability to make more, and do more interesting work. The team is so friendly, bright, young and (for the most part) hard-working that it feels like a startup without all the wondering whether or not they can afford to pay you.

Cons

Things are always changing..sometimes not for the better. Leadership can be ego-driven and unprofessional.

Stay the course with projects once in a while. Have more faith in your employees (but not so much that they feel unsupported/stranded).

Your typical inside sales rat race

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Catered lunch often, upper management is friendly, small company where everyone knows you. Office has been remodeled.

Cons

Constant change in leadership, processes, protocol. Sliding standards depending on who was making decisions. Overall it seemed like the sales process was focused on pushing through as much volume as possible before the company had infrastructure to support the needs of those customers.

Development of current employees. Listen to your customers. Look up your biggest complaints from customers online and fix them.

Jul 2, 2014Sales Manager

I appreciate the feedback. Since a former employee left this review, I'd like to think it's a review of how things were a few years ago. While I can't say I agree with all of the criticisms, I must ... More

Misleading and mismanaged

Former Employee - Marketing  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Marketing in Columbus, OH

I worked at Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Camaraderie, similar to wartime in the trenches.

Cons

The marketing position they were promising was just a way to churn and burn cold callers.

Be open about the position to get satisfied employees.

Jul 2, 2014Sales Manager

No company is going to receive 100% positive feedback. We take constructive criticism seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve. However, this review is in response to a sales ... More

I have grown faster and learned more with here than with any past company

Current Employee - Business Consultant  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Business Consultant in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is an environment of change and development here. The room for advancement seems limitless, and we are really being recognized for our contributions.

Cons

Because we are growing at such a rapid pace, there are uncharted territories. This lends itself to a progressive and ever changing dynamic. People that easily become complacent may find this challenging.

Be water my friend ~ Bruce Lee

Jul 2, 2014Sales Manager

Thank you for the feedback. The past two years have been very exciting!

Great company to work for

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time

Pros

Everyone is friendly and helpful. They genuinely care about your success. It is nice because they invest in our lives in many ways, not just money, but give their time also. Because of this, I have found a place where I plan to be for a long time.

Cons

I honestly can not think of any cons.

Up and coming IT Player

Current Employee - Sales  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture - Having worked in multiple departments, with varying levels of responsibility. Things are fast-paced, fun, and competitive. There are a decent number of after-work activities (happy hours, dinners, an OSU tailgate, etc.)
    Senior Management has an open-door policy, and is very approachable...making for a collaborative environment. All employees have a voice, and input is encouraged.
    There are also opportunities to advance, as most promotions are from within.

Cons

There could stand to be more communication across departments. Nothing detrimental to working at the company, or getting my job done...but certain things could be communicated more consistently to everyone. This has gotten better lately, though, as there is a monthly newsletter that goes out and recent shifts within departments have improved things.

A positive experience in a growing company.

Current Employee - Business Coordinator  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Business Coordinator in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ecommerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

Was fortunate to become part of the team at a time when the department began to take off. I have enjoyed watching the company grow while being able to contribute to that success. We have a positive environment that is rapidly changing while we learn the different ways to excel in a relatively new market. Just hit the three month mark and am excited about the opportunity for growth within the company.

Cons

At the entry-level position, a large part of our job includes making phone calls, sending e-mails and using social media to reach out to our clients. This is not for every one.

Continue to motivate us and put us in positions to succeed. I am excited about the lengths we can grow this department.

Worked for Ecommerce? Contribute to the Community!