EdgeRock Technology Partners

Frank Selldorff

Great experience

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Excellent training program
    -Everyone is helpful and wants one another to succeed
    -Awesome office environment
    -Company holds a high standard for business conduct
    -Great commission structure

Cons

-Tough to pick up right away due to a lot of information, but not bad to get the hang of

Keep doing what you have been doing, awesome opportunity and great work environment. I actually look forward to coming into work everyday.

It is what you make of it...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Ability to make money
    - Location
    - Fun employees
    - Latest technology/workspace provided

Cons

- Continuously see those who work the hardest get the short end of the stick, possibly due to a lack of guidance
    - Lack of recognition to those who deserve it
    - Benefits are average, it would be nice to see a company that wants to be the most prestigious in the industry have ABOVE average benefits
    - Lack of company culture outside of the workplace

- Bring in someone from the outside to add a fresh perspective to the management team. It could provide huge benefits.
    - More recognition, not necessarily monetary, for those who do good work.

Sales Team

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Great training
    Lots of development
    Great mentorship

Cons

Sales is not for everyone

doing great.. maybe a slower transition into dealing directly with clients for some..

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Thriving Company, Inclusive Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture at EdgeRock is very inviting, social, and supportive. Since day one, I have felt very accepted and appreciated. EdgeRock offers excellent & thorough training, that doesn't end after your first couple of weeks. They recognize the strengths in every employee and leverage these strengths by providing great career development opportunities.

The best thing about the structure of the organization is that there isn't a hierarchy between employees & the exec team. The VPs and team leads sit among the recruiters & sales managers which makes it a very inclusive & approachable working environment. Everyone helps one another succeed in an often challenging industry and there is no "every wo/man for her/himself" attitude.

The ERP industry is very lucrative right now so this is a great place for anyone with sales or recruiting experience or with no experience. EdgeRock is thriving & growing quickly and is making a strong name for itself in the industry. You definitely want to be apart of their journey.

Cons

The hours are long and the work can be somewhat of a grind. However, the teams are very motivating and driven, so if you put in the effort - you will reap the rewards.

Provide more after work social gatherings for employees so they can socialize without the stress of day to day duties. Reward employees who work hard & make money with more time off and/or flex time.

Growing Company, Great Culture

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners full-time

Pros

The company culture is outstanding - there is a work hard, play hard atmosphere and the drive to succeed is palpable throughout the office. Everyone is friendly and the teams are quite close - people support each other and seem to know that the success of the individual is dependent upon the success of the team as a whole. The company is growing like crazy and I don't see that growth slowing down anytime soon. They also compensate extremely well - if you work hard, it will show on your paycheck.

Cons

The ramp up time can be slow, but that's to be expected in any type of sales/recruiting role. It takes patience to get to the top but once you're there it's worth it.

Keep doing what you're doing - the re-vamped training program is excellent and if the company continues to grow the way it has been, I am optimistic about it's future.

Not what You Expect

Current Employee - Business Development  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Boston, MA

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners full-time

Pros

The IT Industry is booming and they have a niche area that they focus on and seems to have the right business model in place to succeed.

Cons

I question whether they have the right people moving the business/revenue in the positive direction. Staffing is full of great personalities and passionate people but they do not have the sharpest people working for them.

Make sure that you have the right people on board and ask yourself if the person you have on your current team will make you successful for the future. I wouldn't have hired 80% of the people that were there but its a good company to look into if you are entry level, coming right out of college and wanting to explore the IT space.

Work hard.. Play Harder

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

Pros

Pros:
    -New office! We recently moved to a great space with new cubes, new screens, new technology all around us that makes our work environment something worth waking up for every morning.
    -The people here are great - young - money hungry people.
    -There is a lot of opportunity to grow in this organization - as we grow in size it is making for more opportunity to move up in the hierarchy.
    -A lot to learn - every day I learn something new. About technology, about people or about business
    -What you put in is what you get out - the harder you work - the more you make. And nobody is capping how much commission you make.
    - Lots of motivation all around you, and constant training to keep you up to date with technology
    - Solid base salary - awesome commission structure

Cons

Cons:
    Long hours; was pretty hard with a long commute but moving closer to the city has made it easier.

Longer hours = hard work = more money. Work hard. Play hard.

A lot of ups and downs. Some weeks aren’t as fun or successful as others - but that is the nature of the beast and takes a while to get used to

Keep listening to your employees - so far you have and it shows (we are much happier in our new space) :)

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Boston, MA

Pros

EdgeRock is a great company to work for. There is a huge potential for success and advancement within the company. Hands down this is the best place that I have worked at. The employees are all hard working and for a very cohesive and effective team. This feels more like a family than an office environment. the company gives you countless opportunities to grow and prosper.

Cons

The initial training phase can be a bit challenging at times. However, this is one company where hard work will pay off and you will see the fruits of your labors.

Employees are highly skilled and motivated to succeed. Whatever you are doing keep it up.

I like my job.

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Boston, MA

I have been working at EdgeRock Technology Partners

Pros

Excellent commission structure (plus base salary)... We "make it rain"
    Entertaining and relaxed environment--LMFAO is often being blasted in the bull-pen
    FUN Corporate outings:
    -Paintball
    -Sailing
    -Scavenger Hunt
    -Casino Night
    -BAGG-O/ CORNHOLE TOURNEY
    Business casual dress (jeans on Fridays)
    Location
    Dartboard
    Treadmill desks--This is a perfect example of management listening

Cons

The biggest challenge is the hours we put in. We work 8am to 6pm (Monday through Thursday; Out at 5 on Fridays) and most people come in early and leave late. We all understand that the more work we put in, the more we are going to get out of it. Everyone's goal here is to make money; if that's not your goal, this may not be the right fit for you...

Work hard; play hard.

I think management has definitely started to listen to our needs more. They are asking our opinions more and taking the current market into account. As a company we are growing and our new space represents that. As long as they keep listening to their employees they will continue to retain high-level talent.

Worked for EdgeRock Technology Partners? Contribute to the Community!