Edible Arrangements Reviews

124 reviews filtered by
2.9
Edible Arrangements Founder and CEO Tariq Farid
Tariq Farid

Pros
  • Even though it can be STRESSFUL, it's still a fun and cool work environment (in 8 reviews)

• Plus, there's always fresh fruit in the kitchen, and chocolate dipped fruit floating around most of the time, too (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • long hours during peek times, very little opportunity for advancement (in 8 reviews)

• No benefits if you're part-time (in 8 reviews)

1. It was OK

I worked at Edible Arrangements

Pros

Pretty decent pay for overnight shifts

Cons

Suspicious other employees in some stores

More background checks

My experience at Edible Arrangements has been amazing and a great place to further your career.

I have been working at Edible Arrangements full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great place to start a career. I've leaned so much and the people that work there are awesome. Culture is a lot better than it use to.

Cons

Not your work and life balance type of place. You will work your butt off at this place and will learn a lot.

I have been with the company for 3+ years, working within the Franchisees and now at Corporate.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Edible Arrangements

Pros

I love the people that I work with in all the departments. The Company having grown as quickly as it has, has had some bumps along the way but the people I work with are working hard to improve in all areas and I have seen many great people join the team that will make it happen. Benefits are competitive

Cons

Flex time is still an issue with regards to the work-life balance, but we have seen some positive changes in the leadership in the last few years that will continue to lead to improvements and hopefully flex-time being one of them.

We consist of many employees with families and/or long commutes. Flex-time would only enhance the work-life balance culture we are striving for. It will increase productivity and overall moral a win-win situation and will make "us" a more desirable employer for additional talent as the company and needs grow.

5. Easy peasy

Former Employee - Production/Customer Service in El Paso, TX
    Former Employee - Production/Customer Service in El Paso, TX

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A family like environment with Co-workers, relatively easy work, makes people happy, fun to make

Cons

Hours based on business, can slow dramatically, holidays are a bit stressful, irate customers can create challenge

Awesome management.

6. Lovely coworkers with a great sense of comraderie. No one is above any one task and upper management is very supportiv

Former Employee - Fruit Artist in Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Fruit Artist in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time (more than a year)

Pros

great flexibility in day to day schedule and opportunity to perform several different tasks throughout the week. Free food is always nice too.

Cons

Holiday season can lead to certain days having 12 hour+ shifts and driving in dangerous weather is unavoidable if deliveries are to be made.

Leave some incentive to allow employees to work longer hours instead of just shoving hours down their throat when they are understaffed or overwhelmed.

7. Wonderful Company, Depending on Owner

Former Employee - Associate & Associate Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Associate & Associate Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Discount on Products, Flexible Schedules, Respects School Schedules, Short Shifts, Fun & Friendly Environment. Since they are franchises, the experience can definitely differ from store to store. The Pleasanton, CA has a WONDERFUL pair of Owners and they make working there an incredible experience.

Cons

Lower Pay, High Customer Traffic, Difficult to Remember All Arrangements

Increase compensation, update training videos to reflect current practices, QC other stores

8. Fun Temporary Position

Former Employee - Temp in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Temp in Portland, OR

I worked at Edible Arrangements (less than a year)

Pros

Fun to work with chocolate & dip berries, you get to be somewhat creative, fun friendly staff, easy going environment, got to take home "unsellable" fruit.

Cons

Long temp hours, over 10 hours a day, standing for 10 hours with only a 30 minute lunch break.

9. Unreliable timing and pay but friendly workers

Current Employee - Food Prep in Westford, MA
    Current Employee - Food Prep in Westford, MA

I have been working at Edible Arrangements

Pros

nice manager, easy interview, flexible hours

Cons

disorganized, unreliable, low pay, boring

10. Great work environment, little advancement opportunities

Former Employee - Fruit Consultant/Customer Service in Saginaw, MI
    Former Employee - Fruit Consultant/Customer Service in Saginaw, MI

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I had the best boss and coworkers, everyone did there part to make the store successful. My favorite part was designing arrangements and working with customers to pick out arrangements. Flexible work schedule

Cons

Little advancement opportunities, pay is just a little above minimum wage, no benefits,

11. Not worth it.

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Edible Arrangements part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Part time available, can eat unsellable fruit.

Cons

Low pay. Heavy, sticky work. If you are a driver, you will work hard. You will drive up to 250 miles daily, then be told to empty garbage and clean up the floors. Also, if an order is placed at 5 minutes before closing, you will be required to deliver it. You will also be called an hour before your shift to inform you to come in later, thereby losing paid time.

Using a professional approach with employees would go far. Acting like a child and talking about smoking illegal substances reflect poorly on the company. Cutting employee hours, 1 hour before shift start is unprofessional. Designers should be cleaning up their own mess such as fruit on the floor, garbage and doing the dishes they create. Adult people clean up their own mess.

Edible Arrangements Photos