Edifecs Reviews in Bellevue, WA

Updated August 25, 2014
3.4

Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh
Sunny Singh

Pros
  • Free snacks (mostly cereal, some bananas, yogurt, and chex mix) (in 9 reviews)

• Comp, benefits; products make a difference; teams are building new process and programs to operate more efficiently (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • This place makes sure there will be no work life balance (in 8 reviews)

• We have the typical growing pains but are working every day to improve (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

41 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A great place to make a career

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is a wonderful place to work. A growing and fast paced company. The salary is good and the work is rewarding. Benefits are better than most large software companies in the area. CEO has office hours, I have not seen this kind of openness from CEO in my previous employers. I find that CEO and senior management truly cares about an employee’s wellbeing.
    A great place to make a career.

Cons

Company is growing very fast. Keep the openness intact.

Keep up the good work

Incredibly smart people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time

Pros

Edifecs is a healthcare IT company with some of the best and brightest minds in healthcare, engineering and IT services on board. Many people have doctorates. It also has a brand-new U.S. headquarters, with employee-friendly amenities such as a fitness center, ergonomic desks, kitchens with healthy snacks, and free parking. Pay and benefits are very competitive.

Cons

Revenue and profit goals are demanding, and the pressure to differentiate itself from the competition takes its toll. Teams don't always collaborate and support each other very well, because people are just too busy. The feeling of "we're all in this together" is limited. Also, widespread changes in non-engineering leadership in the past year have hurt stability.

Work this year on keeping the leaders and employees you have, and make them feel appreciated. There's been a lot of house-cleaning this year. Some stability within the ranks will help you now compete better and grow.

Just another company

Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Vacation plan, Benefits, snacks, compensation

Cons

Very strong hierarchy, follows standard pyramid approach, Not very receptive to employee's idea. layoffs, management is a joke.

recruit people like software engineers, Business Analyst, Testers who does the actual work and not VPs, AVPs, Cs, Directors.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Slow decline

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay and some good parties and they let you work at home.

Cons

Ok, there are so many. Such poor management and they lose jobs constantly and we are constantly being threatened that we will lose our jobs. If you are not an indian man from india with a high level degree forget about it. If you are white or a woman be prepared to step back in time like 60 years and let these idiots boss you around like a sick puppy.

If you get rid of all the workers who are all the managers gonna manage?? Everyones title starts with Senior manager ? What a joke! Edifecs is failing at every level

Worst place I ever worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, pride in being in an industry that's helping prevent corruption in the health insurance field, really liked the vast majority of my peers

Cons

CEO is paranoid, it will never be enough so don't burn yourself out, a very unhealthy environment. There's a reason the turnover among managers, directors, and VPs is north of 80%.

What goes around will come around.

A great, employee oriented, profit making organization

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company really looks after their employees but at the same time, goes after most opportunities in the marketing, being nimble with solutions and developments

Cons

it is still a start up company in some ways and processes and efficiencies are being developed as we go. I have to say, for this size of the company, I have seen a lot more established processes and people than I anticipated

Keep doing the two things you are good at- taking care of your people, and finding the next big opportunities to grow the bottom line

Great place to work and grow your career!

Current Employee - Business Analyst  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Edifecs employs some of the brightest minds across the country. People with varying skills can be found working together collaboratively.
    The company has presence in different geographies and this results in a nice global culture at work
    Edifecs has strong core values and focus areas and the company is committed to them
    Decent compensation benefits and frequent employee engagement programs keep the employees fresh and recharged
    Go green culture appealed to me and is something everyone should look at in their respective organization

Cons

Typically challenges of a fast paced growing small size organization
    A lot of employees are dedicating their time to improve process management across the company

Keep up the good work and you will continue to enjoy strong support from the employees

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Edifecs is a growing company, committed to its employees and the environment. Edifecs offers competitive salaries, great benefits, free healthy snacks and fitness classes. People here are passionate and committed. This is a very multicultural environment, and HR does a good job creating a corporate culture to include everyone. Kickball and Jenga tournaments, parenting classes, happy hours, holiday parties, summer picnic, and ski bus are just a few events. Also supportive of families and work/life balance, with flexible work hours and telecommuting options.

Cons

We are outgrowing our Bellevue Headquarters, so parking is difficult. There is much to do, and they are hiring a ton of people. Much of the company has been here for less than a year.

Trust in the leadership team to make decisions.

I love working here and enjoy my career as a Software Engineer.

Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Lead Software Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very employee friendly.
    Flexibility in working hours and schedule.
    I have the freedom to propose and choose solution and take technology decision. We meet our CEO periodically to give open feedback about the company. We are having very transparent company meeting quarterly where employees submit their questions anonymously and all questions are answered.
    Foods and drinks whenever you need it!
    Good hardware and software supplies to work faster and efficiently.
    Gym and personal trainer at office.

Cons

I can't think of anything that bothers me. It's growing company and processes are evolving.

None

Great People, Great Vision, Employee friendly policies

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very nice people around, so fun doing work. The company is growing, so lots of opportunities to grow. For folks on Visas, very friendly and open immigration policies.
    Great Health Insurance coverage. Love the Happy Hours on Fridays.

Cons

Need to improve on maintain knowledge base in the form of documents/training programs to reduce dependency on experienced members. And also will speed up the learning curve for new joiners.

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!