Edifecs

Edifecs Reviews in Bellevue, WA

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh

Sunny Singh

Pros
  • Free snacks (mostly cereal, some bananas, yogurt, and chex mix)(in 9 reviews)

• Comp, benefits; products make a difference; teams are building new process and programs to operate more efficiently(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • This place makes sure there will be no work life balance(in 8 reviews)

• We have the typical growing pains but are working every day to improve(in 7 reviews)

39 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A great place to make a career

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsIt is a wonderful place to work. A growing and fast paced company. The salary is good and the work is rewarding. Benefits are better than most large software companies in the area. CEO has office hours, I have not seen this kind of openness from CEO in my previous employers. I find that CEO and senior management truly cares about an employee’s wellbeing.
    A great place to make a career.

ConsCompany is growing very fast. Keep the openness intact.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Slow decline

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGood pay and some good parties and they let you work at home.

ConsOk, there are so many. Such poor management and they lose jobs constantly and we are constantly being threatened that we will lose our jobs. If you are not an indian man from india with a high level degree forget about it. If you are white or a woman be prepared to step back in time like 60 years and let these idiots boss you around like a sick puppy.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you get rid of all the workers who are all the managers gonna manage?? Everyones title starts with Senior manager ? What a joke! Edifecs is failing at every level

Worst place I ever worked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsLocation, pride in being in an industry that's helping prevent corruption in the health insurance field, really liked the vast majority of my peers

ConsCEO is paranoid, it will never be enough so don't burn yourself out, a very unhealthy environment. There's a reason the turnover among managers, directors, and VPs is north of 80%.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat goes around will come around.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great, employee oriented, profit making organization

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsCompany really looks after their employees but at the same time, goes after most opportunities in the marketing, being nimble with solutions and developments

Consit is still a start up company in some ways and processes and efficiencies are being developed as we go. I have to say, for this size of the company, I have seen a lot more established processes and people than I anticipated

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the two things you are good at- taking care of your people, and finding the next big opportunities to grow the bottom line

Great place to work and grow your career!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsEdifecs employs some of the brightest minds across the country. People with varying skills can be found working together collaboratively.
    The company has presence in different geographies and this results in a nice global culture at work
    Edifecs has strong core values and focus areas and the company is committed to them
    Decent compensation benefits and frequent employee engagement programs keep the employees fresh and recharged
    Go green culture appealed to me and is something everyone should look at in their respective organization

ConsTypically challenges of a fast paced growing small size organization
    A lot of employees are dedicating their time to improve process management across the company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and you will continue to enjoy strong support from the employees

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsEdifecs is a growing company, committed to its employees and the environment. Edifecs offers competitive salaries, great benefits, free healthy snacks and fitness classes. People here are passionate and committed. This is a very multicultural environment, and HR does a good job creating a corporate culture to include everyone. Kickball and Jenga tournaments, parenting classes, happy hours, holiday parties, summer picnic, and ski bus are just a few events. Also supportive of families and work/life balance, with flexible work hours and telecommuting options.

ConsWe are outgrowing our Bellevue Headquarters, so parking is difficult. There is much to do, and they are hiring a ton of people. Much of the company has been here for less than a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust in the leadership team to make decisions.

I love working here and enjoy my career as a Software Engineer.

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsVery employee friendly.
    Flexibility in working hours and schedule.
    I have the freedom to propose and choose solution and take technology decision. We meet our CEO periodically to give open feedback about the company. We are having very transparent company meeting quarterly where employees submit their questions anonymously and all questions are answered.
    Foods and drinks whenever you need it!
    Good hardware and software supplies to work faster and efficiently.
    Gym and personal trainer at office.

ConsI can't think of anything that bothers me. It's growing company and processes are evolving.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Great People, Great Vision, Employee friendly policies

Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsVery nice people around, so fun doing work. The company is growing, so lots of opportunities to grow. For folks on Visas, very friendly and open immigration policies.
    Great Health Insurance coverage. Love the Happy Hours on Fridays.

ConsNeed to improve on maintain knowledge base in the form of documents/training programs to reduce dependency on experienced members. And also will speed up the learning curve for new joiners.

I like working at Edifecs

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsNice people, great time off, benefits package, understanding management (at least mine).

ConsCons of any job I guess. Some days are rougher than others, but ups and downs keep me on my toes.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore praise for a good job, don't only talk to us when there is something wrong. It's nice to know you see the good work being done as well.

Great company, great people, contribution matters

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsEnjoy with smart people and contribute vast amount in the success of the company.
    Great culture depending on how a person can adjust

ConsNeed to be self-motivated person and hard-working to survive/be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.
    Too-many compliance based products. Need to build business solutions

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!