Edifecs Reviews

53 reviews filtered by
  • Bellevue, WA
Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh
Sunny Singh

1. Have been with Edifecs for about 5 years. Lot of Galsssoor reviews are disgruntled former employees who were let go!

Current Employee - Professional Services in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Professional Services in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs

Pros

Amazing benefits. Chance to work with Industry leading clients.

Cons

Frequent changes to company strategic vision

Please look elsewhere for employment. This an Indian company run by an egoistic Indian CEO with an attitude.

Former Contractor - Senior Program Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Contractor - Senior Program Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

None that I saw other than peanuts and an orange juice machine. OK free coffee like almost everyone these days. Left for employment elsewhere!

Cons

CEO says one thing - does the opposite. Attractive women have won over the CEO and get to have people fired by an email for actually working late and doing their job. Almost everyone hates the CEO and hate working there. Turnover continues to be massive and the writing is on the wall. I smell Chapter 11.

Replace your CEO!

Strong focus on developing innovative IT solutions in healthcare

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Overall excellence. Edifecs is building great software and a great company. A lot of attention to creating and maintaining a healthy corporate culture, keeping employees engaged and productive. Solid reputation in the industry, a lot of business from repeat customers.

Cons

Difficult to maintain effective communications with global offices, with management and product teams scattered around the world. Rapidly changing healthcare IT market means constant software updates, with services and support scrambling to keep up.

You're on the right track, but keep focus on communication with rank-and-file.

Difficult culture

Former Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs

Pros

Solid technology platform and useful solutions for the health IT market.

Cons

Extensive travel requirements. Poor work/life balance.

Candidates are given false understanding about the role and and the company, which is based more on who they 'want' to be vs who they really are as an organization.

Very Unhealthy Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of perks- free food, neat new office, yoga studio

Cons

Too bad you can't give a zero star rating. If you are considering working at Edifecs, please read all of the Glassdoor reviews! You will find several common themes, including nepotism, poor leadership, in-fighting, abuses of power, and cultural bias. I wish I had believed these before I went to work there. I was told throughout the interviews that these issued were being acknowledged and addressed, and that the CEO was committed to executive coaching to change his image. and leadership style. I think that lasted a couple of months, and then everything went back to "normal". I wish I had looked at the turnover rate, especially among managers and externally hired executives.

There is a basic lack of trust in anyone below the Executive Leadership Team. No one is trusted to make their own hires for their teams- the CEO has hiring authority over every position. Many qualified interviewees were dismissed just because of that last interview. There is very little trust between associates, as everyone is expected to report to CEO on other's misdeeds. The compensation structure is such that if the company achieves it's revenue goals, then everyone gets the bonus that was agreed upon in their offer. Sounds great, but the problem is that the CEO sets the goals so high that it's not possible to achieve. The thought among associates is that it's done purposely so the bonuses don't get paid out.

I've been in the high tech industry for many, many years, and I've never seen anything like it! It really felt like high school sometimes, with the cliques, gossiping, backstabbing, etc. I left there feeling battered, bruised, and thankful to be back in the "real world".

It seems silly to even try- "management" knows all of this, but is unwilling or unable to make long term changes.

Top to bottom culture, your expertise are non-related, you only do what the managements ask you to do

Former Employee - Designer in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Designer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs

Pros

Free snacks, some nice people, nice office, overall good onsite perks

Cons

None, as a recent grad I came to Edifecs with a highly motivated mindset that I believed I can make an impact. I was wrong, over the past year I slowly decayed to a point that I no longer know what the hell am I doing in the office.

They low-balled my salary so hard that I finally decided to look for a new job, and was immediately able to get offered 30% more than what I made in Edifecs.....

Nothing I can really tell you, as you might end up leaving in 3 months..

Very dysfunctional organization

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice new offices, most people working there are very cool, benefits are pretty good. Company parties are nice.

Cons

Have you ever had a job where you felt physically sick every day walking in? That's what it's like at Edifecs. When the CEO is in town, everyone walks around on eggshells, because he may call you into his office and yell, scream and call you names. He claims he can do whatever he wants because he's the CEO, and he believes he can do everyone's job better than they can. There is a racial bias against Caucasians, and women. I believe the work they are doing is good, important work, but the company culture is a joke. There are so many talented people who don't even last a year- either because they can't take it and quit, or are fired without cause, after achieving or surpassing all goals. I know several people who were fired, but they were relieved and happy when let go. It feels like a crazy, crazy place, with so many unhappy, nervous, people. No amount of fresh orange juice or yoga classes could make it worth the stress of working there. Before you accept a position at Edifecs, READ ALL OF THE GLASSDOOR REVIEWS!!! For every negative review, there is a former employee who didn't bother to write a review because they were just so happy to be out of the company.

Management doesn't listen to advice, so there is really no point.

Best to look elsewhere and to find a better place to work

Former Employee - Technician in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Technician in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Edifecs (more than 3 years)

Pros

Most employees were very helpful and most seemed dedicated to getting the job done. Very supportive.

Cons

If your not INDIAN from INDIA or a fairly attractive Caucasian woman with very few exceptions - forget it. This place reeks of racial prejudice. Managers who want to be directors are very duplicitous and will say nice things to your face then LIE to the CEO demanding you be removed from their team. Same thing for directors who want to be VP. Way to many VPs already so they do not need more of them.

Management needs to be rebuilt and many more job functions outsourced on a contract basis to experts in the industry. Time to lean the company and purge the FAT. The trust of the CEO was broken in late October 2014 and people absolutely do not trust him.

A bunch of self-serving individuals. Worst place I have ever worked at in my career.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (less than a year)

Pros

CEO makes a genuine attempt to take care of his employees with good perks like healthy snacks, company picnics for the family etc.

Cons

What I thought would be great opportunity to help a company thru its growing pains (and grow with it), turned out to be a nightmare. Too much of office politics and infighting, making it almost a poisonous environment to work in. Anyone who tries to improve how things are done, faces resistance from old timers. Incompetent and proud old times, bullies new employees if they find figure out that the new employee is more capable. They see it as threat that could undermine their authority. The only way to save yourself is to join their gang.

A company that is divided on ethnic and departmental lines. Lot of incompetent employees are able to survive by buttering someone higher up or because they know the CEO! Have seen a number of bright people join and then leave within a year or so, once they realize that this company is not going anywhere.

The main reason I left was, I was afraid I will turn into cold hearted , self-serving individual (like most people around me) if I stay with this company.

Edifecs HR constantly monitors the reviews on glassdoor and when they see too many negative reviews, tries to balance them by writing positive reviews themselves. If you carefully read thru the reviews you can figure out the ones written by Edifecs HR.

I have provided enough suggestions to the management while I was there. I do not think they care.

Biggest mistake of my life

Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (more than a year)

Pros

free lunch, yoga in house, possibly a lot of free time to surf the internet and call whoever you want..or maybe just play cards..

Cons

One of the worst and most unethical companies of all times. Promotions have no meaning nor does designations. the leadership is made up of all illogical and very laid back people. the working environment is very stressful not because there is a lot of work but because everyone is fearful of getting fired as soon as the company doesn't need you. this is a very selfish company and the culture trickles down from the top. every week we see some good guy quitting who possibly was lured with false expectations.

sell the company to someone who can do justice to the firm and people