Edifecs

Edifecs Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh

Sunny Singh

Pros:
  • "Free snacks (mostly cereal, some bananas, yogurt, and chex mix)"
    in 9 reviews
  • "Comp, benefits; products make a difference; teams are building new process and programs to operate more efficiently"
    in 3 reviews
Cons:
  • "This place makes sure there will be no work life balance"
    in 8 reviews
  • "We have the typical growing pains but are working every day to improve"
    in 7 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

A great place to make a career

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsIt is a wonderful place to work. A growing and fast paced company. The salary is good and the work is rewarding. Benefits are better than most large software companies in the area. CEO has office hours, I have not seen this kind of openness from CEO in my previous employers. I find that CEO and senior management truly cares about an employee’s wellbeing.
    A great place to make a career.

ConsCompany is growing very fast. Keep the openness intact.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Great place to work and grow your career!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

ProsEdifecs employs some of the brightest minds across the country. People with varying skills can be found working together collaboratively.
    The company has presence in different geographies and this results in a nice global culture at work
    Edifecs has strong core values and focus areas and the company is committed to them
    Decent compensation benefits and frequent employee engagement programs keep the employees fresh and recharged
    Go green culture appealed to me and is something everyone should look at in their respective organization

ConsTypically challenges of a fast paced growing small size organization
    A lot of employees are dedicating their time to improve process management across the company

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and you will continue to enjoy strong support from the employees

Welcoming and impeccable. Professional however mixed with some warmth which is highly appreciated.

Content Writer (Current Employee)
    Chandigarh (India)

ProsProfessional code of conduct, healthy working atmosphere and an active working schdeule, open door policy of managers.

ConsNothing negative experienced yet so all positive only.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet us try and make the workplace a more professional yet friendly to work.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dedicated to Excellence

Bellevue, WA

ProsIn my short time at Edifecs I've seen amazing progress. We've won the Modern Health Care Best Places to Work award. We made it on Seattle Business magazine’s annual Washington Green 50 list... to name just a few. My personal experience is one of people who are dedicated to constant improvement, challenging the status-quo and finding ways to solve our challenges as we grow rapidly. I'm excited to be part of this growth.

ConsWhen ever more than one person gathers there will be challenges--mismatch of expectations, accountability and blame. I take that as a given in any company. At Edifecs we keep our values front and center in all we do--beyond a poster. Do we always meet our desired high bar? No. And that's what makes it exciting to continually grow and improve. We are well positioned to have those difficult conversations, learn and grow stronger.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the great work and progress. Get even more selective about who we add to our team and say no to those who do not fit our culture/values as we continually raise the bar.

A fantastic place to work

ProsEdifecs is a solid company with highly talented employees. A few of the many pros include great opportunities for professional development, very competitive benefits, hard working leaders who motivate, and a passionate CEO who is committed to Edifecs employees.

ConsGrowing pains of a rapidly growing company, primarily the ever changing goals and processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down on the director level hires.

I love working here and enjoy my career as a Software Engineer.

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsVery employee friendly.
    Flexibility in working hours and schedule.
    I have the freedom to propose and choose solution and take technology decision. We meet our CEO periodically to give open feedback about the company. We are having very transparent company meeting quarterly where employees submit their questions anonymously and all questions are answered.
    Foods and drinks whenever you need it!
    Good hardware and software supplies to work faster and efficiently.
    Gym and personal trainer at office.

ConsI can't think of anything that bothers me. It's growing company and processes are evolving.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good Place To Work With Capable Leadership, Good Projects

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsMost of the projects are on new technologies so learning is good here.
    Projects are well driven under good leadership.
    Good infrastructure.
    Flexible timings to work.

ConsSometimes there is high workload and pressure.

Great working environment + Good place to learn

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Mohali, Punjab (India)

Pros* Working with cutting edge technology + cooperative team provides great work experience
    * Transparency about company goals and milestones
    * Clarity about product impacts and budgets
    * Very cooperative managers
    * Flexible office timings
    * Clear vision of goals and targets
    * Encouraging rewards on accomplishments

Cons* Personal and professional life should not be mixed
    * Employee throughput and work must be highest priority

Advice to Senior Management* Should encourage more team building activities
    * Should provide better facilities in premises

from good to great

ProsEdifecs isn't just another mid-sized software company. We're on a mission to improve healthcare IT. It's a huge challenge, which means great opportunities for the company, and thus, the employees. Edifecs is maturing as an organization, developing a positive, supportive and communicative corporate culture.

ConsSome growing pains with international operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating the vision and how it will be delivered.

Great company, great people, contribution matters

Bellevue, WA

ProsEnjoy with smart people and contribute vast amount in the success of the company.
    Great culture depending on how a person can adjust

ConsNeed to be self-motivated person and hard-working to survive/be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.
    Too-many compliance based products. Need to build business solutions

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!

Edifecs – Why Work for Us?

​​About Us - Company Overview​​ Are you passionate about making a difference and solving big problems in healthcare? Are you fascinated by the promise of technology—to streamline processes, reduce costs and improve… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Edifecs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Edifecs CEO Sunny Singh. All 87 reviews posted anonymously by Edifecs employees.