Edifecs

Edifecs Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh

Sunny Singh

Pros
  • Free snacks (mostly cereal, some bananas, yogurt, and chex mix) (in 9 reviews)

• Comp, benefits; products make a difference; teams are building new process and programs to operate more efficiently (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • This place makes sure there will be no work life balance (in 8 reviews)

• We have the typical growing pains but are working every day to improve (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

Work Experience

Director (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsWork-life balance, benefits, time-off policies

ConsFavoritism, Top heavy, lay offs, No clear direction, No defined process,

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't want to waste my time

Just another IT firm with support office in India

Manager (Current Employee)

Pros1) Compensation and employee benefits 2) Plenty of time to pursue other opportunities/personal goals 3) Niche area means you get to learn deep in a short period

Cons1) Clueless new leadership with little say in driving the mandate for the India team 2) No onboarding or career growth planning in place 3) Marginal collaboration with the US office that calls all the shots

Advice to Senior ManagementThe India office is a fresh slate with little processes and resources in place. Need to prioritize the development of the India office as a business getter rather than a KPO/call center.

Sr. Manager

ProsDecent Pay, Nice Benefits, Decent People, Office Culture, and Nice Parties

ConsSo many to mention. This company has no clue what they are doing. They spend money hiring senior managers, VP's and Directors that titles mean nothing. Their goals are out of date and there executives have no clue what they are doing. Most of us are like hamsters caught the endless wheel going no where.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your heads out of the clouds. Invest in the people you have by setting proper realistic goals and provide good career paths. If you want to re-brand yourself than invest in marketing to get the message out there. Also stop hiring so many execs and fire half of the ones you have VP as titles.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Slow decline

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsGood pay and some good parties and they let you work at home.

ConsOk, there are so many. Such poor management and they lose jobs constantly and we are constantly being threatened that we will lose our jobs. If you are not an indian man from india with a high level degree forget about it. If you are white or a woman be prepared to step back in time like 60 years and let these idiots boss you around like a sick puppy.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you get rid of all the workers who are all the managers gonna manage?? Everyones title starts with Senior manager ? What a joke! Edifecs is failing at every level

Growing Company

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsGood Learning Scope and work environment is quite good.

ConsAppreciation and recognition is not properly done

Worst place I ever worked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsLocation, pride in being in an industry that's helping prevent corruption in the health insurance field, really liked the vast majority of my peers

ConsCEO is paranoid, it will never be enough so don't burn yourself out, a very unhealthy environment. There's a reason the turnover among managers, directors, and VPs is north of 80%.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat goes around will come around.

Sales

Prosgood apay product adn support

Consneed much more marketing for all verticals

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in marketiof the verticalverticals or get out ng to all

Amazing..... work environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mohali, Punjab (India)

ProsConstant empowerment ...... from the OD team... great place to work with many other benefits

ConsNeed a focused group of folks taking care of Edifecs brand in India.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring directors and take more real time workers....

Glad to be out

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood team, free Costco food/drink, benefits. become very close with team after going through the trenches together.

Consso many cons. you become an unhappy person extremely quickly working here. a level of demand you have never experienced before, and for almost no reward. never good enough, so don't expect your hard work to pay off. the only valued members are leadership members, who the company doesn't even need.

Advice to Senior Managementstop hiring more upper management. find what works and cut what doesn't. I now work for a new company but the same job, without all of the unnecessary processes in the way. work is so much better in every way, and more productive.

A great place to make a career

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsIt is a wonderful place to work. A growing and fast paced company. The salary is good and the work is rewarding. Benefits are better than most large software companies in the area. CEO has office hours, I have not seen this kind of openness from CEO in my previous employers. I find that CEO and senior management truly cares about an employee’s wellbeing.
    A great place to make a career.

ConsCompany is growing very fast. Keep the openness intact.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for Edifecs? Contribute to the Community!