Educational Networks Reviews

1 review filtered by
1.0
1 Review
Ender Tortop

1. Educational Networks is the epitome of a "sick system".

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Educational Networks

Pros

If you're a student, gaining experience on the resume here is a good idea but just treat it like an internship.

Cons

There are multiple cons to this company. I have worked here for a long time and I am not exaggerating with my 1 Star ratings. This company makes false promises about career path opportunities and does not use any of the latest technologies for software development. They do not beta test their software and puts emphasis on launching immediately as the final line of code is written. They also pay well under industry average and is reluctant to increase that as they believe you get paid too much for what you do. Finally, this company believes in micromanaging every thing you're paid to do. If you don't like that, do not work here.

Management really needs to re-evaluate the amount of talent they've squandered over the years. It could have been a thriving company but the high staff turnover rate just demoralizes the rest of the employees. Management also really needs to improve their quality of life in the workplace by setting career paths straight. They could also work to better their overall product and implement the standard practices in the software development industry. Finally, they should re-assess the pay levels of everyone against the industry and offer more company benefits to the people who are still loyal to the company.

Educational Networks Response

Mar 16, 2015CEO

Our former employee claims he had worked at Educational Networks for a long time. That is correct. He had been with us for more than 6 years. But why did he stay at Educational Networks for so long ... More