Efinancial

efinancial.com

Efinancial Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Michael Rowell

Great to make good money quick

Account Executive (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsYou are able to quickly make a good living. The ramp up period can be very short if you work hard.

ConsHard to advance in the company

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with advancement plans for your employees

Make great money with integrity and salesmanship

ProsRelaxed dress code, good lead sourcing, great product selection, very intelligent co-worker's and management. This career is not for unmotivated negative people just look for a job. Your career is to come to work and be an expert on helping families obtain valuable insurance protection. Managers will help you succeed..

ConsWatching unmotivated co-workers blame the company vs their inability to make sales. Problems in your personal life must be put aside until you leave your desk because the customer will sense if your upset or nervous. A positive attitude as much as possible does work well.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd more level whole life policies like the competitors.

High Energy and an Awesome place to work!

Sales (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsOver the many years I've worked for the company, it's been nothing but positive. The company has shown consistent growth and is definitely the leader of innovation in the Insurance space.
    There is definitely room to grow and develop professionally within the company. Efinancial is a company that is full of great people starting at the top / down, and is truly a place I could see myself spending my entire career at.

ConsI would really have to stretch to think of something negative...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Insurance Sales Agent

Insurance Agent/Producee (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe people who works there make it a desirable to work. Everyone is helpful including the managers. The leads are free to call but you have convert on a regular basis. Otherwise, you will be on the bad list.

ConsThe management structure is constently changing as the company grows. They value vetern employees unless you are top producer. Anyone is disposable because they are constantly hiring new agents.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe transparent with management so we know what the hell is going on with the constant changes. Keep in mind managers!!!!! You are disposable too. No job security for you either.

Great Place to work

Controller (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsHighly focused and driven Executive team.
    I feel that I am empowered to provide innovative ideas that will help increase the value of the company.
    It's great to be a company that is relentless in its pursuit of Excellence. If you work hard and demonstrate your value to the company employees are financially rewarded.

ConsThere are really no significant areas of opportunity.

Room for growth for those who aren't just 'along for the ride'.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat vision and communication by upper-Management.
    Fun environment in which to work and make great money.
    KPI driven.
    Clear objective of what goals need to be reached.
    Constant learning from a career perspective and to better self.

ConsSome separation between divisions, but everyone is approachable.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to drive for the path you have created. It isn't a fluke the company has been so successful.

A High Energy company that's already "gone big" and I predict Efinancial will "go huge" very soon

Insurance Account Executive (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsIn my 5 years of employment, the company has been innovative, high energy and a really fun place to work. Management is accessible, open and honest in their communication. There is massive opportunity for growth and development for those that apply themselves, work hard and have a good attitude. The company has grown immensely over the last year & is poised for massive growth over the next few years. Solid benefits and vacations policies. One cool perk: If you have interest, the company will pay for an personal growth and development course in Seattle which would normally cost you $600.00! Efinancial promotes from within whenever possible. I would recommend efinancial to anyone and have referred many friends of mine to apply!

ConsThe water cooler breaks sometimes. (I had to really think hard for a con...)

If you are driven, you will succeed

Sales (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

Pros-At Efinancial there is a strong, customer-focused culture
    -Co workers are knowledgeable, fun and friendly
    -On the job training
    -Corporate events, contests, cash prizes and bonuses
    -The company is consistently growing and innovating
    -There are a lot of opportunities available to employees who show motivation
    -They promote from within

Cons-The schedule can be inconsistent at times
    -Parking situation is not ideal

Great Place To Work With Exceptional People

ProsBeen with the company for a few years and have had advancement opportunties, recognition of hard work, and talented and creative co-workers. It has a great culture with fun activities, events, philothrophy, sporting events and lots of laughs. Great Group of People!

ConsWish everyone could stay! Made some really great friends and wished it was the "right fit for everyone"

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the employee recognition programs, announce anniversaries, kudos for a job well done, and publicly let others know how important employees are within teh organization

If you have a strong work ethic and are driven you will be very successful at Efinancial.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

Pros-the companies commitment to continued learning and professional growth of its employees
    -management staff is friendly and helpful
    -fun and charismatic people and office environment
    -on the job training
    -good corporate culture
    -strong values and business vision
    -company events and contests

ConsThe parking can be difficult and the downstairs cafe is over priced.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore transparency from management on the direction of the company.

Worked for Efinancial? Contribute to the Community!