Egen Solutions

Updated February 26, 2015
Updated February 26, 2015
4.4

Raghoo Potinii

Ethical and reasonable consultant firm

I worked at Egen Solutions

Pros

1) Good training with latest UI technologies and frameworks. If you are passionate about front-end jobs you will definitely be satisfied with the project you land.
    2) Very straightforward. You be honest with them you can expect them to be honest with you.
    3) Aggressive marketing team. Understanding and student-friendly Recruitment team. Be honest..it pays off!
    4) Every other person is not hired. A basic and reasonable knowledge of Java/C++ and some front-end is required which makes the talent pool better than the other mediocre consultant firms.

Cons

The marketing team is so aggressive that you will receive a ton of calls which is almost impossible to keep track of. Not really a con but it does get annoying when your phone is always buzzing. But be sure to return the calls, that's how you land a project.

Nothing!

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst

I worked at Egen Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am happy to share my experience with Egen Solutions Inc; I had a great experience working here and the company has a very good professional work environment. I got the opportunity to work with experienced team members who are friendly, and always willing to help.

I had a very positive experience working with Nikhil here, and I would recommend my colleagues to this company.
    • Very good professional people around
    • Easy to find new prospects with company
    • Helpful management team
    • Good Mentors
    • Learning Environment

Cons

Nothing much to report here.

“very well- Organized team, competativ pay

Former Employee - Java Developer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Java Developer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Egen Solutions

Pros

Interactive team.
    Salary more than you expect.
    Very clear and well organised team.

Cons

Decentralized team.
    Lack of internal communicaton.

Organised

Current Employee - Web Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Egen Solutions

Pros

Take care of their employees , Have a great marketing team who work around the clock to get you in a project.

Cons

List of direct clients could be improved

Great work guys!

Egen

Former Employee - Java Developer in Jefferson City, MO
    Former Employee - Java Developer in Jefferson City, MO

I worked at Egen Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good Company Nice Work Friendly Colleagues

Cons

No Cons No Cons No Cons

Very Organized

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Egen Solutions as a contractor

Pros

Extremely organized and well planned. Very good guidance was provided throughout the process. Very friendly people there and are ready to offer any help whenever needed. They make sure that you are ready and have good knowledge before you enter the marketing. The pay is very decent. Overall, they can be trusted and I am completely satisfied with their process.

Cons

During the marketing process, the phone keeps buzzing with a plenty of vendor calls which can be annoying at times. But these are inevitable as only by attending these vendor calls, you might get scheduled for the client interviews and get hired.

Good job!

Egen Solutions Review

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at Egen Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

At first, the company has excellent Talent Recruiting team. They are very friendly and helpful. Based on your talents, skills and interest, they suggest a good plan to your career. One of the important thing I liked about them is they don't give any false promises. They will be very clear at first calls, what all they can do for you.

When you talk about training, they have wonderful and experienced trainers. I personally did not took any training from them, but I watched some of previous recorded training videos and felt happy about the training quality, assignments provided and the way they answered questions. They do cover a lot of topics in a day, So be prepared to give all your focus and time during the training and learn well.

I personally was very happy with the marketing team. They are very proactive and you can expect a lots of call in a day. Some of the roles you may be interviewed may be senior most roles. This will give you more opportunity to learn more and be well prepared for any roles in your future. For me they got me an offer in less than a week and It was a great experience.

Cons

There are really nothing much of cons with Egen. The salary is competitive. It may be wonderful, if they give some paid leaves, even if it just 2-3 days per year. That would make many employees happy. Further, I prefer a completely paid insurance by the company.

Raghu was very friendly to me. I suggest them to keep up adding more benefits for employees.

Good Experience

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Warren, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Warren, NJ

I have been working at Egen Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Salary is satisfactory and paid on time.

Cons

Work pressure is high after joining the project.

Employees should have options to take training sessions on different technology to enhance their skills.

Good Company, Well- Organized team, Handsome pay

Current Contractor - Software Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Contractor - Software Developer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Egen Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

This is the best consulting company compared to other shady companies in the market. They offer Health, Dental and vision Insurance, which is cool. Great knowledgeable training sessions before you start up with your marketing. Good Competitive salary. My recruiter is really cool ,friendly and helpful. Better marketing team. Every thing is well-organized , planned and implemented accordingly.

Cons

Marketing team should perform better, taking guidelines from the senior marketing members and strive hard to get quick and good placements.

Good Company

Current Contractor - Frontend Developer in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Frontend Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Egen Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Very good marketing. Only downside is that you get overwhelmed by the number of calls as soon as they start the marketing process. More a pro then a con.

The recruiters are friendly and explain things really well.

The training they provide is very good with both theoretical as well as hands on examples.

Cons

Nothing that i noticed apart from the large number of calls you get from clients which becomes a bit tedious.