Egon Zehnder

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Egon Zehnder CEO Rajeev Vasudeva

Rajeev Vasudeva

Pros
  • Manageable work hours, work-life balance is great (in 3 reviews)

• Some good benefits, which can be found elsewhere also (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Also, they do not have fixed career path like in other organisations, so the promotions don't come easily (in 5 reviews)

• Mind numbingly boring, no room for growth (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Great benefits, horrible place to work

Office Administration (Former Employee)

ProsIf you want excellent benefits and great pay then this place is for you.

ConsThey don't usually promote employee's and tend to throw people under the bus. This company has tons of money hungry high management working for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep yours ears open and listen to what's going around the office. It's usually true and shouldn't be ignored.

it's the company with very good working environment and also good package

Prosgood place to work, mnc, package

Consneed highly adopted skills in evey field

A Wonderfull Place to Work

Associate (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsThere are Team Leaders, Managers, VPs but none of them would treat you as a BOSS. It's a very transparent organization.

Conswork may be a little monotonus

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not just celebrate laxmi pooja, dashahra, holi and christmas but also go for Eid. :-)

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful office, smart colleagues, everyone works towards the same goal.

ProsTeam-oriented, friendly environment. Little to no office politics on display.

ConsLimited mobility, hard to alter your career path once you're on one.

Limited opportunity

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFinancial security is the best reason to work here.

ConsLimited Opportunity is the downside of working here.

Limited professional opportunity and politics based on tenure NOT a meritocracy

Research Associate (Former Employee)

ProsSalary is competitive with the market. Partners are very capable and in general can add value to clients.

ConsEgon Zehnder is a european company in it's culture and therefore is not open to new ideas or "free thought" to work here and do well in the research area you much be able to supress your ideas and be submissive. Things work very slowly here… Beyond research there is NO career growth, you will be a research for the rest of your life! Every other exec search company offers you the option to grow except Egon Zehnder...

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. EZ is supposedly a company that provides its clients with management reviews and leadership coaching… so why can't that happen internally? There is a large disconnect between the research are and the partners that create 2 sub-cultures withtin the company when it ought to be one.

most fulfilling porfessional experience in my career

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe one firm structure makes it very easy to serve clients around the world, with no internal arguments about aloction of fees.
    The compensation structure encourages great sharing of information both inside offices and between offices,
    The firm has much higher ethical standards than other search firms - we take off limits very seriously
    The fee structure, fixed rather than contingent, puts us firmly on the side of clients, rather than trying to just close the assignemnt on anyone.

ConsGiven the importance of the assignments we work on to our clients, they understandably have high expectations and hence we feel under pressure to deliver on tight deadlines which makes the work quite stressful, but that is what all senior level professional advisory firms experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to apply very high standards to all sorts of internal recruitment and ensure that we are clear about our values and our business model so we attract peolple who will thrive in this environment.

Okay, so far.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsSome good benefits, which can be found elsewhere also.
    Chilled number of hours.
    Weekends off is non-negotiable.
    Salary on time.

ConsNo room for creativity. No fun. Only work, work, work!
    Absolutely biased in its selection of people to higher levels.
    Political games everywhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease offer us growth opportunities or at least skills training. no room for growth here. Leadership lacking in this vital area

EZIRS is not a company but a shop

Research Analyst (Current Employee) Delhi (India)

ProsGood brand name in international market.

ConsBoring, repetitive work, not interested in growth of individual and pay scales are ridiculously low. The leadership of EZIRS is pathetic as people with no or very less management education or experience are leading the key positions. And its more painful to see how a so called human capital consulting firm is not able to manage its own human capital. The sole objective of the promoters is to earn money and not build good company with some future vision. I don't see EZIRS existing anymore in next five years as the inflationary pressure increases leading to the increase in salary demand of employees.

Advice to Senior Managementappreciate work and don't show favoritism and nepotism. There should be a transparent way to accessing the performance of the employees.

great place to learn about industries and grow knowledge - no skills training

Research Analyst (Former Employee)

Prossome excellent sr. consultants who provide guidance and insight
    access to a lot of research tools - great base for knowledge growth

Consespecially in research promotions are pseudo-nepotistic
    no growth beyond role
    "you get used and move on"

Advice to Senior Managementput some structure into your research - one person's opionion should not taken as dogma, especially when one examines track record of those that produce policies / practices / procedures.

Worked for Egon Zehnder? Contribute to the Community!