Einstein Industries Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.2
Robert C. Silkey

I worked at Einstein about 4 years ago... Was there for 5-6 years.

Former Employee - IT Support in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - IT Support in San Diego, CA

I worked at Einstein Industries full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people from ALL departments Accounting, Sales, Marketing, IT, Design and Management were Great. I still miss Many of the people there. My direct supervisor/manager/lead (his title changed many times during my duration) was by FAR one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of working for you are da BOMB GP. Much Love and Respect (if you're still there). While I felt my Department was the Best (heh) all the people I worked with and helped were fun good people. One of the best quotes I was ever taught by the Management at Einstein was: "Work Hard and Have Fun" they truly lived by this motto and I still do live by that motto today. I am thankful to the Executive Management there for providing me a great place to learn my craft and excel even after leaving there.

Cons

I was at Einstein during some very trying times. We lost some very good leaders and coworkers while I was there. Because of these "Tough Times" deep bonds were formed as they usually are during trying times. In hindsight the Con became a Pro... Yay! But at the time it sucked. :)

Advice to Management

Don't take my feedback about my "Lead" lightly he is a great manager himself. You are lucky to have/had someone like him on your team.

May 5, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you very much for the nice review! We do truly feel that all of the Einstein employees are members of the family and its great to know that even as you look back you still have that feeling.

2. Einstein Medical has great people and is well positioned for growth. Glad I joined the team!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time

Pros

Positive environment that encourages hard work and thinking outside the box. Culture of staying current on advances in marketing and practice management strategies. Cute office dogs are a big plus.

Cons

I am still new to this firm and have not experienced any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep the positive momentum going! Share progress across departments so that we have a clear idea of the big picture and the many initiatives taking off throughout the business.

Mar 31, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for your review! We're very happy to have you onboard and know that we are working on new ways to improve the internal communication for maximum transparency!

3. Welcomes all new ideas!

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time

Pros

Its such an open company, you would never know there are 80 employees here. There is constant communication between management and then keeping all of the employees in the loop. A hard working, but laid back atmosphere that welcomes new ideas and will actually let you take action on them! No micro managing or corporate structuring which allows for more creative work and feeling empowered. Also, they always look to promote from within which is huge for younger professionals looking to grow and not having to worry that someone would be hired in above them.

Cons

Very limited opportunity to work remotely. But, its a fun atmosphere to work in so that isn't even a huge downfall.

Advice to Management

Keep the atmosphere positive and upbeat like you are and everything will continue to grow. If the company is a fun place to be then people won't even feel like they are at work!

Hard Work = Success

Current Employee - Territory Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers and management. This job is not for everyone. It is not for the weak. If you work hard on a consistent basis then you will be rewarded. The harder you work, the more you sell. The more you sell the more money you make. Great open door policy with upper management. Very easy to communicate any issues you may have. Very challenging sales environment which is a great thing.

Cons

There is a lot of cold calling and can get tedious but if you can find a way to have fun with it and understand it is a very important part of the job, then you will be just fine.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and doing what you are doing. The rock star employees will keep coming and be very loyal.

Mar 31, 2015 – Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for your positive and honest review! Hard work truly does pay off at Einstein and its great to know that the employees feel this way.

6. I've grown to enjoy working here!

Current Employee - Front-End Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Front-End Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent benefits, flexible hours for certain departments, fun development team, opportunities to grow and gain new skills!

Cons

Mira Mesa traffic, open floorpan, noisy, no remote days/time (unless you relocate out of the city)

Advice to Management

Perhaps there should be more consideration for remote days.

The Very Best Company for True Sales Consultants, and Seasoned Sales Persons

Current Employee - Territory Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is Solid. I've never been in a more progressive and up to date company than Einstein Medical who keeps their client satisfaction paramount at all times. The employee areas are super-conducive for learning, and making an excellent living serving the real-time needs of the Top Dentists, Dental implantologists, and Plastic Surgeons in the World. The company is twenty years strong in the industry of elective care. They are older than Google and Yahoo, thus they actually drive the industry ahead of the rest by complete adherence with Google's Webmaster Guidelines. The leadership on the sales floor is what keeps me here. Michael Hurley has taken the already successful group of professionals to the highest level of skill, focus and financial success without micro-management. For college grads who understand self-discipline, self-organization and accountability, You Will Love This Job! For those who are seeking a new career at middle age or above, you will find this company mature, absolutely focused on professional development, and A Real Opportunity to Make Real Money. From the Founders, to the Managers, and every hard working person under the roof, you will never find a company like Einstein Medical when it comes to success from the ground up. We are a family, a culture of diverse talent, and more importantly...we have fun guiding our clients to dominate their markets. The door isn't open to people who cannot demonstrate the skills necessary to achieve success for themselves. If you are ready to step up your life, APPLY NOW.

Cons

The only downfall to this job is... I can't understand why more people haven't come through these doors to finally experience successful employment. Can I complain about the full kitchen, clean restrooms, ergonomic desks with MAC systems, Health Insurance, Vacation and Profit Sharing, and possibly the professional-casual environment? If these are Cons to you, then figure that out. I have gone from new employee to Territory Manager in four months. Is that a Con? For the first time in my working years, I cannot find one reason to dislike my employment here. The most accurate con is that I'm 50 yrs old and I did not find Einstein Medical before now!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. You allow us to demonstrate our skills from the beginning. You identify where we need support while using what skills we are good at in serving the needs of our clients. Please continue to protect the integrity, honesty, and financial growth for each valued employee by not allowing unfocused/unproven people to work here. Finally, please continue showing each of us how to grow our satisfaction in making an excellent living under your professional and kind direction.

8. Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Territory Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked here for almost a year and a half, and left for another career opportunity. After 10 months at my new job, I realized that the grass was NOT greener on the other side. IO decided to come back to Einstein almost 2 years ago. A lot has improved since I have been back to work here. Everything from the staff, to the management, and even the concerns of the employees. They have the employees best interest in mind and have made changes for the better. I would highly recommend Einstein Industries to anyone looking for a job in sales/marketing.

Cons

I wish the office was located closer to where I live.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Just cold calling the same people over and over again.

Former Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Einstein Industries

Pros

The base salary was pretty decent and they offered a free in house lunch once a week. Nice people there.

Cons

For sales it's just another boiler room looking for bodies. The company seemed to be having some financial trouble. Benefits are subpar.

Bleak

Former Employee - Vice President of Sales in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Vice President of Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Einstein Industries

Pros

The employees at Einstein were nice.

Cons

No financial depth and lack of leadership.

Advice to Management

Treat your customers as you would want to be treated.

Had a good run

Former Employee - Regional Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Einstein Industries

Pros

good people, good sales compensation to those who can sell. fun environment, ok products, name is recognized in business world.

Cons

management is a mess, financial issues, troubles retaining good workers, located in mira mesa, product is subpar, lots of talk not a lot to back up

Advice to Management

Pay your employees on time, learn to communicate from the top down. listen more to employees, allow for growth internally.

RSS Feed </> Embed