Elder Care Alliance

Updated Feb 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jesse Jantzen

Rewarding job with some challenges

Sales Counselor (Current Employee)
    Union City, CA

ProsRewarding job, great staff, fun environment and a beautiful community. Great benefits and great training as well.

ConsNot the best location in the middle of 2 low income buildings, high staff turnover management as well, Census challenges - inconsistency in marketing plan due to the high staff turnover.

Near-impossible expectations / out of touch corporate office

ProsGood benefits, if you can ever time to take a vacation

ConsCorporate office out of touch with communities; expectations are extremely high (which would be OK if you were given the proper amount of support - but you aren't). They talk a good game about a learning-centered environment with professional growth for its employees, but they do not back that up.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people in the community. Stop taking the attitude of "it's my way or the highway". Again, LISTEN.

Flag Review
    Elder Care Alliance Sr. Account Supervisor responded to this review Feb 24, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for your honest feedback on this platform. We do listen, so we wanted to acknowledge your review and respond. We wanted to address both your concerns and your compliments expressed here ... More

Worked for Elder Care Alliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elder Care Alliance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elder Care Alliance CEO Jesse Jantzen. All reviews posted anonymously by Elder Care Alliance employees.