Electric Word

Updated October 27, 2014
4.5

Julian Turner

Good company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Electric Word full-time

Pros

The company has a values document which sets the scene and culture and although sometimes things go array the company tends to stay focused on this which is great. Best parts of EW are the people, autonomy and the entrepreneurial atmosphere.

Cons

Only con for some people is the pay which may not be as high as other companies but the culture and working life I believe outweigh this as the difference when applicable is minor

I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Rewarding work, challenges and relationships.

I worked at Electric Word

Pros

Great company values that come right from the top, including fair treatment, open and innovative environment where ideas are welcome, empowering talent, collaboration, learning from each other and analysis of effectiveness.

Cons

Too much going on, senior managers are too widely spread, not having enough focus on see all that is happening or be able to sort issues in a timely manner. But they all have good intentions. Couple of managers could do further management development.

Sort one person dependancy issue - perhaps better succession planning, cross training/secondments and objective way of identifying and developing talent in a more organised way