Be The First To
100% of the CEO
I have been working at Electronic Consulting Services full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – Flexible work schedule due to family life. Roy Kapani and his key Executives care about their employees. Open communication with Mr. Kapani and his Executives.
Cons – Wish it were an ESOP company.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-04-11 05:28 PDT
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Electronic Consulting Services full-time for more than 5 years
Pros – Can't think of any......but if I have to come up with some they might be
1. Lousy 1% or so yearly raise
2. Yearly dinner party...and a $25 or so gift card per year.
Cons – 1. No one cares about IT or engineering staff.
2. If you are a man...you have no career growth....almost all managers and team leads are women
3. They basically have command and control centers...and if you are not one of they types that NODS and everything and say YES you are in trouble.
4. The top managers suck up to feds and basically do not give any details about what the agency wide strategy is going to be for the next few years.
5. If you just do your work and not ask any questions they you are fine.
Advice to Senior Management – OPEN your EYES and EARS and at least try to make amends.
Implement a proper SDLC process.........embrace change..or you will be left behind.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-03-02 08:42 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –