Electronic Consulting Services Reviews in Washington, DC
1 person found this helpful
Pros – Flexible.Growing.Appreciative of your work. Caring management. Regular office get-together and parties. Not stingy while providing office supplies. Pleasant work atmosphere.
Cons – Restricted projects. All federal projects so things move slowly.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2 people found this helpful
Pros – 1. The firm is doing well financially.
2. Competent staff.
3. Very responsive administrative support.
Cons – 1. The salary increases are a joke. I am part of a team that just won a 5-year contract (re-compete). The average salary increases ranged between 0 - 1.5%.
2. Limited communication across the board (especially from executive management).
3. Executive and senior management are not proactive. They prefer to react after the house has burned down.
4. There does not appear to be a firm culture. The culture is contract dependent.
Advice to Senior Management – 1. If you want to retain good people, pay them what they are worth. After all, you have the money.
2. Make more of an effort to communicate with staff (especially those at client sites).
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company