Electronic Evidence Discovery

Electronic Evidence Discovery Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dave McCann

Pretty good place to work

I have been working at Electronic Evidence Discovery

ProsThere is trust and respect between teams and between staff and management. The hours are flexible for salaried staff. The level of competence is high.

ConsMorale is bad due to repeated layoffs and pay cuts/salary freeze.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnergize the base. Get the company behind the vision and focus of the company. There is still a disconnect. To communicate you also have to listen to what people are saying and really understand.

Great people, ....Fast paced innovative development environment

Software Engineer III (Current Employee)

I have been working at Electronic Evidence Discovery

ProsI can work on all aspects of our products and am supported in trying to adopt new technologies to the products. The people are very pleasant to work with and are knowledgeable.

ConsAdditional training opportunities should be provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove interdepartment communication.

Stay away

Not Given (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Electronic Evidence Discovery

ProsNascent field with opportunity - but not at EED

ConsBackwards thinking, "point the finger" type of mentality, NOT team oriented, lack of metrics in place depicting performance, management is done by assumption and intimidation. A huge lawsuit waiting to happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee above. Think outside of the box. Empower your employees. Establish measurement tools.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

EED- a great place to work!

I have been working at Electronic Evidence Discovery

ProsThe company culture is good here at EED, and generally speaking, people are very postive at the water cooler... I believe that the folks here feel that they can make an impact and are rewarded by incentives such as bonus and other great employee recognition programs. I know that I speak for others when I say that we get "pats on the back" often, for doing a great job. I also believe that employees here are given tools that assist them in being successful in thier roles.

ConsAs many buisness are, the legal buisness can be very demanding, so some of folks can feel stress coming from our clients, and the overall deliverables that are associated with those deliverables. I believe our client facing teams do the best the can to serve the needs of the customer, and are respectfully supported in doing so.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo be dudiligent in listening the buiness needs, as well the employee needs, and to take a constant pulse on both for rapid changes.

not the best or the brightest

Support Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Electronic Evidence Discovery

Prosthe, bonus structure, personal freedom and the support of my peers makes this a fun place to work

Consthe health insurance is one step up from non existent and there are more senior managers than I have ever seen in a small company.

Advice to Senior Managementwe have to many leaders for a small company.

Worked for Electronic Evidence Discovery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Electronic Evidence Discovery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Electronic Evidence Discovery CEO Dave McCann. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Electronic Evidence Discovery employees.