Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

www.eps-na.com

Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) Reviews

Updated June 2, 2014
Updated June 2, 2014

2.0

CEO
1 Rating

Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Sacramento, CA

Pros

You are your own boss. Initial training is very helpful. They put you up in a hotel and train you. Then their are recorded daily webinars to keep you up to date and keep your sales skills sharp. EPS has been in business since the 80's and the CEO is very hands on. They are constantly trying to improve with new products, technologies, and equipment. You can make a great living very quickly, and help business owners in the process. You are your own boss and have the power to work as much or as little as you want.

Cons

If I had to chose an area to work on, I would say customer service can be very difficult to deal with. They have a tendency to not call merchants back when they say they will. It seems that customer service department needs to be expanded with better management. Because of this, you may lose a big part of your sales day to having to please your customer, instead of looking for new sales.

Keep up the good work on the sales department, but work on improving the customer service department. Maybe email out surveys to customers that call in to customer service and tech support to get a better idea of what is going on. Also keep merchants notified about their accounts with email notifications.

The owner would rant, rave, cuss, and tell us we were all replaceable.

Former Employee - Appointment Setting and Sales  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Appointment Setting and Sales in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I honestly can't think of anything positive. Oh. It was close to home.

Cons

This is a very toxic place to work. When I picked up my last check, they were shutting down shop. This owner moves around a lot.

Noting promised was delivered

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Set your own hours, perceived opportunity to earn a decent living, flexibility to do other things

Cons

Limited support from home organization, limited training, poor sales leads, very limited opportunity to earn a decent living

Institute a training program that covers more than the sales pitch. Provide better sales leads, not just confirmation that the person is the decision maker and they'll be available for an appointment.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The most mismanaged company I ever worked for.

Former Employee - Sales Account Executive  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Account Executive in Denver, CO

Pros

The work was not difficult.

Cons

they short you on your hours; in fact I'm still waiting on my last check from them and that was 2 years ago..

Get new management.

the owner gives lectures at least once a week and talks down to us.

Former Employee - Appointment Setter and Sales  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Appointment Setter and Sales in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

there are no pros for this establishment..

Cons

all employees are treated like dirt.

shut down before the labor board shuts you down.

It was not very professional.

Former Employee - Telemarketing  in  Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Telemarketing in Englewood, CO

Pros

I liked the informal, casual atmosphere and the employees were personable.

Cons

I think the owners should be more accountable to there customers and employees.

The Fishy Smell is not good

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Seattle, WA

Pros

The EPS 90 program seems to be legal (legitimate)

Cons

Everything leads you to believe that the outcomes of EPS 90 for the vendor/retailer are negative

Don't spendi 90% of your time trying to promote your credibility, it shows your true colors.

Best sales opportunity to make a high income & build financial security for my future.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

They provide the best pay plan in industry, paying on all levels of interchange, the highest commissions, no-caps & lifetime residuals. Also, the EPS90 no credit check EZ payment plan is the best value add product in the market which makes it an easy sell to merchants. The training & daily sales support is also great- they actually help me close deals that are on the fence.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons so far- EPS has given me the chance to build a great career where i can enjoy the entrepreneural lifestyle while making a very high income that I couldn't make at a regular salaried position.

I've been selling credit card processing & merchant services for almost 9 years now & EPS is the best company by far to work for providing the highest income potential. And the new EPS 90 product makes it easy to get new merchants signed up since the program helps them increase their business.

Worked for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)? Contribute to the Community!