Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)

www.eps-na.com

Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great if you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.

Sales (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsYou are your own boss. Initial training is very helpful. They put you up in a hotel and train you. Then their are recorded daily webinars to keep you up to date and keep your sales skills sharp. EPS has been in business since the 80's and the CEO is very hands on. They are constantly trying to improve with new products, technologies, and equipment. You can make a great living very quickly, and help business owners in the process. You are your own boss and have the power to work as much or as little as you want.

ConsIf I had to chose an area to work on, I would say customer service can be very difficult to deal with. They have a tendency to not call merchants back when they say they will. It seems that customer service department needs to be expanded with better management. Because of this, you may lose a big part of your sales day to having to please your customer, instead of looking for new sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work on the sales department, but work on improving the customer service department. Maybe email out surveys to customers that call in to customer service and tech support to get a better idea of what is going on. Also keep merchants notified about their accounts with email notifications.

The owner would rant, rave, cuss, and tell us we were all replaceable.

Appointment Setting and Sales (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI honestly can't think of anything positive. Oh. It was close to home.

ConsThis is a very toxic place to work. When I picked up my last check, they were shutting down shop. This owner moves around a lot.

Noting promised was delivered

Sales Representative (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsSet your own hours, perceived opportunity to earn a decent living, flexibility to do other things

ConsLimited support from home organization, limited training, poor sales leads, very limited opportunity to earn a decent living

Advice to Senior ManagementInstitute a training program that covers more than the sales pitch. Provide better sales leads, not just confirmation that the person is the decision maker and they'll be available for an appointment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The most mismanaged company I ever worked for.

Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe work was not difficult.

Consthey short you on your hours; in fact I'm still waiting on my last check from them and that was 2 years ago..

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new management.

the owner gives lectures at least once a week and talks down to us.

Appointment Setter and Sales (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

Prosthere are no pros for this establishment..

Consall employees are treated like dirt.

Advice to Senior Managementshut down before the labor board shuts you down.

It was not very professional.

Telemarketing (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsI liked the informal, casual atmosphere and the employees were personable.

ConsI think the owners should be more accountable to there customers and employees.

The Fishy Smell is not good

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThe EPS 90 program seems to be legal (legitimate)

ConsEverything leads you to believe that the outcomes of EPS 90 for the vendor/retailer are negative

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't spendi 90% of your time trying to promote your credibility, it shows your true colors.

Best sales opportunity to make a high income & build financial security for my future.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThey provide the best pay plan in industry, paying on all levels of interchange, the highest commissions, no-caps & lifetime residuals. Also, the EPS90 no credit check EZ payment plan is the best value add product in the market which makes it an easy sell to merchants. The training & daily sales support is also great- they actually help me close deals that are on the fence.

ConsI haven't experienced any cons so far- EPS has given me the chance to build a great career where i can enjoy the entrepreneural lifestyle while making a very high income that I couldn't make at a regular salaried position.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've been selling credit card processing & merchant services for almost 9 years now & EPS is the best company by far to work for providing the highest income potential. And the new EPS 90 product makes it easy to get new merchants signed up since the program helps them increase their business.

Worked for Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)? Contribute to the Community!