Element 79 Partners

Be The First To
Add Photos

Brian E. Williams

Astounding collection of talent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt never occurred to any of us that there wasn't anything we couldn't do, together. And then it all began to fall apart, little by little. The one thing that never changed, was the feeling of together, always extendingto those who weren't there anymore. A unique and very special time in my career

ConsGone too soon. It isn't any one person's singular fault. Though, I will always hate Pepsi. Seriously, what a shame.

Was the most unhealthy place to work

Upper Management (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAccounts were both incredibly good and incredibly bad to work on. You had to be on the right ones. The paid exceptionally.

ConsThe company judged you by how many hours you billed, not by the work. Especially when Ryan left. A half dozen people had serious health problems due in part to the work related stress there. Brian valued 'loyalty to him' over the work or the job for the clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn from DDB now.

Excellent place to get your feet wet as a Corporate Agency

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

Pros- Excellent compensation
    - Knowledgeable people
    - Casual work environment
    - Great spacious offices

A great place to work overall

ConsTheir digital work is lacking. They're a print/old school agency trying to be new school and missing the mark ever so slightly.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

family

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosbest people I have ever met. Dow to earth, smart, helpful and 100% genuine. Couldn't ask for more.

Conssmaller agency that still needs to catch onto digital but in the large scheme of things the cons are slim to none.

it was okay when it was in its heyday

Intern (Former Employee)

Proseveryone is super nice and supportive. i learned a ton and made some great friends. very creative when they had their good clients

Consi thought it was unfair they lost their core founding clients. i was actually hoping to be fulltime, but with the recession and losses on their client roster, i was out of there. still some favoritism/nepotism, but that's the nature of the biz.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to push the envelope and be on par with with wiedens and crispins out there.

Worked for Element 79 Partners? Contribute to the Community!