Eleni's NY

Be The First To
Add Photos

Company is completely dysfunctional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsSome people are nice and free cookies

ConsCompany operates like a bodega

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn something about how a business runs

Worst job I've ever had. The use and abuse their employees.

Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsNone. Seriously. Free stale gross cookies

ConsThey pay you a seriously low "salary" give no overtime but expect you to work late, especially during the holidays. They also expect you to work Saturdays. They put you in a freezing cold warehouse, expect you to somehow answer every single phone call that comes through. Taking a lunch break is looked down upon. The website never works and customers called all the time to complain, but nothing gets fixed. They fire people all the time because they blame the hard working employees for the disorganization when it's clearly an upper management problem. They hired me right before the holidays, over worked me to death, made me stay in NYC for Xmas rather than go home to see my family, then fired me the day after Xmas due to budgetary problems. I think it's a pattern. Do not work here, you will develop depression.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so money hungry and treat you employees with some respect

Lies, incompetence, and more lies...

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsCookies and cupcakes! Get 50% discount. That's about all the pro's there are to working here.

ConsNo communication between management. Have to go through 3 interviews with 3 people to get a job serving cookies. Lied about compensation. HR is disrespectful, condescending and rude to employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like they matter even a little bit. Remember, they're the face of the company when you're not around. Respect them as human beings and not wage slaves.

Worked for Eleni's NY? Contribute to the Community!