Eliassen Group Reviews

1. Employee Focused

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time

Pros

I have been working for Eliassen Group for a little under a year. I have work for several large staffing firms in the past and Eliassen is by far the best place to work in our industry. We are family oriented and have flexible management. While working for Eliassen, I no longer feel like a another number in a large process. I feel like an individual contributor where I can see my progress and achievements making a difference in the company everyday. It's not uncommon for a "C" level executive to reach out and tell you that your doing a great job.

Cons

None. This place is amazing!

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the right people!

2. top notch staffing/consulting company

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time

Pros

thoughtful and disciplined management leaning on its employees to take Eliassen to the next level. diverse service offerings relevant to today's technologies and tomorrow's innovation.

Cons

critical to balance between developing new opportunities and stay focused on current business.

3. Great Company, excellent culture that makes you work hard everyday

Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Eliassen Group

Pros

Culture, compensation, training, leadership, approachable and involved "C" level

Cons

None that have come to mind

Advice to Management

Keep the enthusiasm high, as it is now, because this is a great environment to work in everyday.

5. Sr. Account Executive

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

What can I say, Eliassen is absolutely the best company in the staffing industry! I've worked for several over the years and have finally found the last stop in my career! I have always loved this business - where else can you make money and have fun, even right out of college?! But many staffing firms out there are sweatshops - micro managing their employees and making you feel like you're only as good as your last sale. Eliassen invests in training you, offering all the tools you need to succeed, and most importantly, they treat you like family, from the President and CEO, down to your direct manager! I have literally contacted everyone I know to come work here, and am constantly asking friends for referrals, since I know how great it feels to love coming to work every day!

Cons

I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - the guidance, recognition and rewards you offer your employees are amazing! One suggestion might also be to give more seasoned sales people from other industries the opportunity to work for Eliassen as well - as long as they have the right work ethic, positive attitude and successful sales experience in another industry, with the excellent training Eliassen offers, anyone can succeed!

Contractor

Former Employee - Contractor in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Eliassen Group (Less than a year)

Pros

I had an excellent recruiter who was honest, transparent, and ethical. Great working experience in getting me on a good contract. Very flexible and open. I really enjoyed and had a pleasant and professional working relationship with the recruiter. Appears to be a great organization with recruiters who appear to care in getting you employed with good organizations and projects.

Cons

I was placed on a contract where the program manager had no leadership or communication skills. Project was a disaster, through no fault of the recruiter who placed me on this assignment. Would like to have had more employment prospects aligned to allow me to transition from one project to another with minimal downtime.

Advice to Management

Expand your circle of employment opportunities for qualified and experienced consultants/contractors

Management

Current Employee - Support Staff
    Current Employee - Support Staff

I have been working at Eliassen Group

Pros

Flexible depending on your manager, work hard play hard mentality,

Cons

Lack of communication. Talks a lot about the importance of the skill but not very well practiced

Advice to Management

Learn to change bad habits to avoid growing pains from within

Goal Oriented Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Eliassen Group

Pros

I was only at Eliassen for a short period, but during my time I was surrounded by smart, talented, and supportive people. Eliassen was defiantly a goal oriented environment in both the front end and back end of the company. So be prepared to not only bring talent but prove it along the way. Overall, it's a great company with great ethics, people, and work/life balance. Highly recommend.

Cons

I wasn't with Eliassen long enough to uncover any real cons. From what I could gather, some initiatives/roles seem a little siloed.

Advice to Management

Protect your employees from burn out by adding staff for further support and make sure you're adding the right tools and programs to maximize initiatives. Good luck!

9. recruiter

I worked at Eliassen Group full-time

Pros

Good company to work for. They take care of there employees and it is a fun place to work.

Cons

Arrogent sales people.

I have never been around so many talented, driven professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People here are committed to being excellent at what they do. The culture and re rewards system are there to support people who want to reach for more. Nearly 90% of the business is repeat business. We have very deep relationships with our top ten clients, averaging 14 years with Eliassen Group 50 new clients in Boston decided to work with us for the first time last year We have a tremendous recruiting engine with 42 IT recruiters sitting in Mass

Cons

If you are not ready to really commit to growing your career right now, it will be difficult to fit in

Advice to Management

Keep investing Keep rewarding high performance

I have been very fortunate to join Eliassen Group and highly recommend anyone in the staffing industry to join the team!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Westford, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Westford, MA

I have been working at Eliassen Group

Pros

Great team atmosphere with heavy emphasis on training. Constantly growing and evolving, just opened new office in Boston. Strong relationships with numerous big name clients and plenty of positions to work. Not a sweatshop

Cons

The Parking lot is too small

RSS Feed </> Embed