Eliot Management

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ron Dichter

Growing by Leaps and Bounds

ProsGood Compensation, High Morale, Great Structure.

ConsChurn and burn in a very competitive industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementDefinitely heading in the right direction.

Depends on your manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proshigh income potential
    if you have a good manager, can be fun to work there

Consbad upper management, hard sales tactics
    cold calling

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a minimum wage
    better train management

Current Employee under 1 year with EMG but 6 years in the industry

Senior Management (Current Employee)

ProsVery aggressive compensation structure both in upfront commissions and residuals. There have been some "rogue" District Sales Managers in the past but they have all been weeded out and terminated. There is a very tight structure that each office must adhere to for not only the individual success of each sales rep but each office, and the company as a whole. If you are new to the industry or a seasoned vet this company will compensate you the best for your HARD work!

ConsThe industry as a whole has a negative reputation. This is where you make the difference in your career but it is challenging. The strict schedule is tough at first but once you get your first 2-3 pay checks you realize why they have the structure they do. You must be a hunter not a order taker.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the forward momentum you have and keep the training on going.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible company. They will lie to you and mislead you and in the end steal from you. They prey on your dreams.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThis was my first experience with card processing so I am glad I got to learn about processing and get out into the business world. Otherwise, it's a total rip off.

ConsThey will mislead you into thinking you are getting more than you do and the manager is completely overwhelmed and plays favorites then they will string you along until you have no way to go to work and you run out of money. Then when you inquire about your wages they reprimand you and fire you and keep whatever money you have pending. They are liars, cheats and thieves.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay away from this company like the plague.

Working for Eliot Management Group

ProsThe corporate office is very nice. We are in a nice building right in downtown. The location is within walking distance of a huge variety of restaurants. The work atmosphere is positive and the people are very supportive and friendly.

ConsThe provided parking is several blocks from the building and is a bit of a hike especially when it is very cold or raining.

Great Position For Someone Who Can Hustle and Prospect. Hard Work will Pay Off.

ProsOpportunity to do both inside and outside sales. Unlimited earning potential with residual income. Promotes from within the company.

ConsThis job is not for everyone. Only hard workers who know how to hunt will be successful. Lots of cold calling and appointments to run.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with new technology advances

Sales Position

Sales (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsFlexible schedule, unconventional hours, not micromanaged

ConsHorrible compensations, bad reputation in the business industry

make

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Lynnwood, WA

Prosummmm.....I really don't know what to say other than I liked a couple of people who worked there. My manager was a nice guy, but overwhelmed. He got fired the same day I quit.

ConsVery little help with training. No pay whatsoever for the 100+ daily calls they expect you to make. Is that even legal? A tough way to make a living.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your people for success. Have a weekly class for understanding processing statements! How do you expect a rep to make a sale cold-calling if they can't read a statement? Set your reps up for success!

If it seems too good to be true, then it is.

Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsNice location. It is down on the Country Club Plaza

ConsBoiler room tactics, Unethical. Training Is more like brainwashing boot camp.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere really is no advice for management unless you were to get a hold of the right person at their corporate office. They really need to monitor the managers that are sent to open and train and run the office.

Sales

Sales (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThe best part of sales is the ability to set your own schedule after you are trained to sell the product or service - the training here is PAID for and that is unheard of in a commission based sales environment so people can see if this is the service / product is something they'd enjoy selling.

ConsThe initial training involves some routine aspects that are entry level in nature but if you lack experience in this field, it is crucial - it is hard to address different levels of experience.

Worked for Eliot Management? Contribute to the Community!