Elite Line Services

Add Photos

Michael Malkowski

Lacking leadership & disipline

GSE Mechanic (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsIf you are looking for a laid back but frustrating work environment that this is the place for you. Because we are a union shop there is no incentive to work harder or better than the worst guy in the shop.

ConsThe union doesn't care about the employees and manage only put obstacles in our way to prevent teamwork. No matter how hard you work or well you meet company goals you are still me measured against the guy who stands around on his cellphone all night or the one who takes naps in company trucks.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes and release the union based leads are allowing your employees to waste resources and time.

AEP Review

Designer (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsLarge Company, Large Diverse Fleet of plants

ConsManagement fiefdoms, Managers have the latitude to play with employees carriers & lives

Advice to Senior ManagementThey say the buzz words like "Team" and "Work Life Balance" but when it comes down to it: it was everyman for themselves...

Middle management mayhem.

Technician (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe techs and some office folks were a joy to work with. They kept me coming back.

ConsJoke pay. Joke benefits(felt bad for the older techs). Took a pay decrease because ELS bid the contract so low for the MSP site. Preach safety but hardly followed it when it came to extreme weather conditions or getting proper equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe if you didn't bid the contract so low you would have been able to pay people enough to stay at the site. You get what you pay for.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor management at this site

Maintenance (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe best part of working there was the people.

ConsSite manager has no clue as to what is going on. SAFETY is a big issue here. They preach safety but do not follow the guide lines. Any problems reported do not get addressed. Training is a joke.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit, so the company can grow.

Ethical and predictable, reserved and somewhat boring

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsEach employee seemed to have a good heart. They also seemed to be genuinely ethical in making decisions. If you enjoy mundane work and knowing how every day is going to go; it's a great job. If you need excitement and the thrill of recognition, it may not be your company.

ConsSlow to accept change. Unwilling to absorb new ideas into the well beaten path. Some upper management were friendly and warm. Some were cold, unforgiving,and unapproachable.

Advice to Senior ManagementLiven things up to attract new employees with innovative ideas. Make work fun once in a while.

ELS - A good lace to work

ProsArguably, the best in aviation maintenance services in the US who was recently purchased by Daifuku Webb. Treat employees as assets rather than a commodity. ELS provides training for supervisors and management in how to treat their employees. Company treats its employees fair.

ConsPoor Benefits - Health and Holidays

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter enforcement of policies

Worked for Elite Line Services? Contribute to the Community!