Elite SEM Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Ben Kirshner

Pros
  • Elite SEM has figured out the secret to motivate its employees through free lunch, unlimited vacation and above industry standard compensation (in 27 reviews)

• In addition to the great pay and flexibility in work hours, Elite SEM tries its best to keep its employees happy by allowing unlimited vacation days (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons that I can think off (in 7 reviews)

• We are there 24/7 for our clients since the internet never stops (in 5 reviews)

It's a Great Life

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Elite SEM will forever change the way you think of work. Coming from another agency, I started to believe a "corporate job" wasn't for me. However, I decided to give Elite a try and now I wake up a much happier person. The company has a start-up vibe, even though it is well established. Employees are allowed the freedom to make their own choices which enables them to take pride in their work. Coworkers are some of the brightest, friendliest people you will meet. Managers are responsive to feedback and aren't opposed to change. On my first day I had people asking me for ideas because they truly value each persons opinion. Benefits are top notch: unlimited PTO/sick time, insurance, work from home whenever you want, maternity leave benefits, snacks, free lunch, education stipend, company outings, summer Fridays, the list goes on.....

Cons

Everyone is focused on being the best they can be, sometimes I feel like I should be working harder. Otherwise, none!

2. Great lives for great people--It's true!

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Elite SEM is an amazing company! You truly feel valued as an employee and have the autonomy to make an impact. Everyone here is passionate about what they do and it's a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by such an intelligent and motivated team. Elite SEM truly offers great lives for great people. Everyone here is awesome and everyday I'm learning, growing and excited to make a difference!

Cons

There is nothing, Elite SEM rocks!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

3. It doesn't get better than Elite SEM!

Current Employee - Account Analyst
    Current Employee - Account Analyst

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture with a great group of people. The perks are fantastic, but there's so much more beyond that. Management cares so much about each and every employee. Everyone pushes each other to become better people, not just with work related things, but outside of work as well. So much emphasis is put on the core values. Attitude for gratitude, Strike for Greatness, Circle of Education and Love What You Do. I could go on and on about the pros. Truly couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

There isn't a single con I could think of. Anytime there is any place to improve, a plan is implemented immediately to keep Elite SEM at the top of their game. Everyone is very proactive and it is very evident.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've already put yourselves above and beyond. You are leading the way to continue striving at an accelerated rate.

5. The Best Agency Ever!

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great learning environment, free lunch, free snacks, group lunches, unlimited work from home, unlimited vacation, commuter benefits, employee recognition awards, and amazing opportunities to grow. . Everyone wants each other to succeed and be awesome with them. It's hard to find that anywhere else.

Cons

I have no complaints.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing culture. You guys are getting it 100% right.

6. Incredible company full of incredible people

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is a role model for how other companies should treat their employees. Some of the perks Elite SEM offers include: -Fantastic learning environment -friendly and likable coworkers -free lunch everyday -free snacks/drinks -weekly group lunches -unlimited sick/vacation days -work from home anytime -relaxed managerial approach -employees come before clients

Cons

These are more of cons for this particular industry rather than Elite SEM. The internet never sleeps. Some clients require attention on weekends or on holidays, but that is just part of this industry. Also this industry is always changing and so you need to keep up with all the updates and trends that occur.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. As the company continues to grow continue to stick to its core values. You are doing an excellent job.

Great Benefits & Management Team

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Before I accepted Elite's generous offer to become a part of the team, I was somewhat skeptical about the benefits I was told they offered. What company gives their employees unlimited vacation time and free lunch everyday? I figured I would take my chances since I was tired of working for agencies who overwork and underpay their employees and offer little benefits. I'm so glad I took my chances because the benefits are REAL at Elite and management actually encourages us all to take advantage of all of them. They remind us frequency that it's important to take time off. Having an awesome executive/management team is definitely one of the many great benefits of working at Elite SEM! The executive/management team is great, and always open to ideas on how to further improve the company and keep everyone happy. They treat everyone like family, not like slaves.

Cons

If I was reviewing any other agency I've worked for, the con list would be huge. But with Elite, I really can't say anything negative. I do know that if I ever have an issue with something I can approach the management team with ease and know that they will do their best to resolve it.

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow, don't lose sight of the Elite SEM core values.

The people at Elite SEM come first, without exception.

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A real focus on you as a person. Your personal life and happiness are a HUGE priority to management. This is the first company I've ever worked for that PROACTIVELY sought to make sure my focus was on my family when it needed to be. There are frequent reminders that the unlimited vacation policy is in place for a reason.

Cons

I would really have to think and I might find something nitpicky. I think asking for change in an environment this positive and productive would be like punching the universe in the face.

Advice to Management

More active recruitment to spread the Elite SEM culture to new cities.

9. Amazing life balance and tons of opportunities!

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time

Pros

All coworkers are extremely friendly and supportive. For individuals who are new to search engine marketing, Elite SEM does a fantastic job of providing the proper training so that you can succeed. In addition to the great pay and flexibility in work hours, Elite SEM tries its best to keep its employees happy by allowing unlimited vacation days.

Cons

It is a highly evolving field and so it may be difficult to be on top of all the new updates and rapid changes. However, if you love digital marketing, it just means that you'll be learning something new everyday!

10. Elite SEM is a fantastic place to work and would highly recommend anyone to work here!

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free lunch, unlimited vacation, autonomous work environment, work from anywhere, great people, fun environment, great compensation, growing rapidly!

Cons

I sit in a seat and it's often cold with the AC on!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - you've created a fabulous place to work

11. great opportunity at the best place to work in nyc

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time

Pros

after working at previous agencies this is definitely the place to be - work with a great team of smart individuals - perks, perks, perks (unlimited vacation, free lunches) - opportunity for growth - there are tons of opportunities here, its up to you to take them - workplace transparency

Cons

Great company to work for, no cons to report.

Advice to Management

they really embody the core values of Elite and I am excited to see where this company goes

RSS Feed </> Embed