Elite SEM Reviews

Updated July 19, 2014
Updated July 19, 2014
5.0

Ben Kirshner

Pros
  • Free lunch, free snacks, can work from hone, unlimited vacation and sick days (in 26 reviews)

• Did I mention you get unlimited vacation/sick days and paid lunch every day (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • No cons here, but the harder you work the luckier you get (in 7 reviews)

• We are there 24/7 for our clients since the internet never stops (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Great Benefits & Management Team

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Before I accepted Elite's generous offer to become a part of the team, I was somewhat skeptical about the benefits I was told they offered. What company gives their employees unlimited vacation time and free lunch everyday? I figured I would take my chances since I was tired of working for agencies who overwork and underpay their employees and offer little benefits. I'm so glad I took my chances because the benefits are REAL at Elite and management actually encourages us all to take advantage of all of them. They remind us frequency that it's important to take time off.

Having an awesome executive/management team is definitely one of the many great benefits of working at Elite SEM! The executive/management team is great, and always open to ideas on how to further improve the company and keep everyone happy. They treat everyone like family, not like slaves.

Cons

If I was reviewing any other agency I've worked for, the con list would be huge. But with Elite, I really can't say anything negative. I do know that if I ever have an issue with something I can approach the management team with ease and know that they will do their best to resolve it.

As the company continues to grow, don't lose sight of the Elite SEM core values.

The people at Elite SEM come first, without exception.

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A real focus on you as a person. Your personal life and happiness are a HUGE priority to management. This is the first company I've ever worked for that PROACTIVELY sought to make sure my focus was on my family when it needed to be. There are frequent reminders that the unlimited vacation policy is in place for a reason.

Cons

I would really have to think and I might find something nitpicky. I think asking for change in an environment this positive and productive would be like punching the universe in the face.

More active recruitment to spread the Elite SEM culture to new cities.

Amazing life balance and tons of opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time

Pros

All coworkers are extremely friendly and supportive. For individuals who are new to search engine marketing, Elite SEM does a fantastic job of providing the proper training so that you can succeed. In addition to the great pay and flexibility in work hours, Elite SEM tries its best to keep its employees happy by allowing unlimited vacation days.

Cons

It is a highly evolving field and so it may be difficult to be on top of all the new updates and rapid changes. However, if you love digital marketing, it just means that you'll be learning something new everyday!

Elite SEM is a fantastic place to work and would highly recommend anyone to work here!

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free lunch, unlimited vacation, autonomous work environment, work from anywhere, great people, fun environment, great compensation, growing rapidly!

Cons

I sit in a seat and it's often cold with the AC on!

Keep up the great work - you've created a fabulous place to work

Great company to work for

Current Employee - SEO Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - SEO Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great culture - very laid back and easy to place to work at. Free lunch, free snacks, can work from hone, unlimited vacation and sick days.
    Time off is encouraged and there are also many incentives and initiatives where you can make extra money. Client and employee referral commissions. I have referred two friends to the company already.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think off

Keep up the great work

A fulfilling career with great coworkers and ample room to grow!

Current Employee - Account Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere, company core values, giving back to employees, awesome group of people

Cons

Still figuring out higher level organization, growing rapidly so must be ready to acclimate

Keep up the great work! Hire a more varied demographic of people.

The Best Agency I've Ever Worked For

I have been working at Elite SEM

Pros

Elite SEM constantly challenges/provides its employees to grow and move forward in the industry, all while contributing to the growth of Elite. Elite SEM has figured out the secret to motivate its employees through free lunch, unlimited vacation and above industry standard compensation. The harder Elite employees work, the greater the reward. Elite is very focused on keeping a company culture and that has held true since day 1 of my employment. It is truly a privilege to work here and be apart of the Elite family.

Cons

Not a con, but Elite prides itself on employing the best, so it can be overwhelming at times to keep up within the industry.

Keep doing what you're doing

great opportunity at the best place to work in nyc

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time

Pros

after working at previous agencies this is definitely the place to be
    - work with a great team of smart individuals
    - perks, perks, perks (unlimited vacation, free lunches)
    - opportunity for growth - there are tons of opportunities here, its up to you to take them
    - workplace transparency

Cons

Great company to work for, no cons to report.

they really embody the core values of Elite and I am excited to see where this company goes

Best of Breed

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Elite SEM is a great place to work and has an amazing culture. If you're a hard-working, A-player, the sky's the limit here. Elite SEM truly cares about its employees and works hard every day to maintain such a fantastic vibe. The work environment is very entrepreneurial and you will need to take the bull by its horns, which I prefer. All-in-all, the best agency I have worked for....and that's no bull.

Cons

No cons here, but the harder you work the luckier you get!

The company is growing fast and leadership is doing a great job keeping the company culture.

Best company and opportunity I've had the chance to be apart of!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Elite SEM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company values and office culture are something that would be hard to copy, even in a movie. Management and CEO care about our personal lives more than you can imagine. They want their employees to have great lives. Unlimited vacation/sick days, free lunch, summer Friday's, and ability to work in other offices for any amount of time are small examples of how they want us to have a good work/life balance.

Cons

I've been working at Elite SEM for almost a year and I still have not found one con.