EliteProNet Reviews

1. Great atmosphere, close team

Current Employee - Administrator in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Administrator in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management is 100% available to offer assistance whenever needed. The sales team is competitive, however, they are quick to help each other out. The office just moved to a new location, which has a state of the art break room for employees, complete with reclining chairs, kitchen, and free sodas/water bottles. They're generous with raises and bonuses, and reward the staff based on performance with things like lunches and nights out at fun events. I have to say this is probably the most friendly and supportive environment in which I have worked.

Cons

It would be nice to have health benefits, however they do pay you more if you have proof of insurance.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

2. Independence, Orientation, and Benefits

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the autonomy that we can work with. I love the team support that the office gives each other.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve. Orientation felt a little more like being thrown into the fire. I would appreciate greater feedback from peers on performance.

Advice to Management

I think adding better benefits would attract more employees (401k, vacation, etc). Orientation could also be better.

3. Friendly atmosphere, where true teamwork is the focus.

Current Employee - Regional Business Manager in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Regional Business Manager in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

EliteProNet delivers a very friendly atmosphere. Everyone works together as a team, from employees to customers. This is a company that truly cares about it's employees success and rewards accordingly.

Cons

If I had to pick something... It would be the small office cubicles. It can get quite noisy when on the phone and little privacy.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! You really care about your employees and it shows.

5. Good Experience

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time

Pros

Relaxed but determined atmosphere, can take lunch when you want, management is always there to support you, nice quiet office, can ask anyone for help, company happy hours.

Cons

Would like to be reviewed on my individual work by management more often to better myself and the company.

6. It has been a roller coaster.

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time

Pros

Very nice about having to leave work for any personal matter.

Cons

We do not have direct deposit or a benefits package. Also It would be better I think if someone else would collect decline cards. It takes time away from my day chasing these guys down. Hard to take more than a day off without having your market falling behind.

Advice to Management

I think that management should help reach out to more general contractors because they have a better pitch then we do. That way we can make new connections and get more projects. Even if they only spent 2 hours a week on it, it would help us grow.

7. Great Job!! Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Regional Development Consultant in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been here three years and tripled my income!!!!! Management is awesome. They will go out of their way to help you succeed. I wonder if previous comment was from some one who was terminated?

Cons

I do not see any cons to this job!!! I make a really great living and am treated really well. There service provided to my clients is great and I am very proud to be part of this wonderful company.

8. Bleh typical sales job in South Fla

Current Employee - Account Executive in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at EliteProNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice Office, Decent Pay, lax dress code close to downtown so nice area to work as well. television in office.

Cons

Horrible management, guys always want more and dont want to compensate it. They will pay more money to people who are useless to the company. Always it and phone issuses but still want same results phones were on and off a month once

Advice to Management

Put the money where it counts why im leaving you!

RSS Feed </> Embed