Elkhart Clinic Reviews

Reset
2.0
CEO

1. Teamwork

Pros

Steady work hours, good benefits, challenging work.

Cons

Management is not employee friendly, they don't work with their employees. More of a because I said mentality instead of this is why we need to do things this way. They don't encourage their employees.

Advice to Management

Remember that to have teamwork they need to be part of the team.

2. Not a recommended place to work...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

I worked at Elkhart Clinic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some very good people work there. Summer picnics and Summer ice cream social days.

Cons

Management does not care about the employees. Benefits are terrible. Accounting billing practices are unethical. It''s a very unprofessional place to work. You cannot trust management. What you see is not what you get. Don't take any concerns to the CEO or HR, they will bite you in the back. Poor HR and management practices. Very poor customer service. Management is very condescending to their staff.

Advice to Management

Build a teamwork mentality. Communicate with and listen to your employees. Establish rapport with employees and setup trusting relationships. Don't reward backstabbing. Concentrate on customer service, respect, honesty and dignity with one another. Turn Elkhart Clinic into a truly great place to work and visit as a patient, instead of the opposite.

3. Poor pay management does not respect employees

Former Employee - Phlebotomist in Elkhart, IN
    Former Employee - Phlebotomist in Elkhart, IN

I worked at Elkhart Clinic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Regular hours, no emergency room.

Cons

The clinic is an LLC, and managers share the profits the same as the doctors. The boss who treats you like filth is making six figures, while you bring home $13.00/hr.

Advice to Management

Show some respect to the people who work for you.

5. Good place to learn skills, but the micromanagement is extreme

Former Employee - Patient Insurance in Elkhart, IN
    Former Employee - Patient Insurance in Elkhart, IN

I worked at Elkhart Clinic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was able to learn quite a few skills that have served me well in other positions. There are some limited opportunities for advancement and career growth.

Cons

The management team devalues non clinical personnel, who are treated as second class citizens. Yes, the physicians are the money makers, but without good administrative support, the business cannot grow and expand, nor serve the community.

Advice to Management

Stop with the micromanagement, and the double standards. Your people matter more than the rules you have made. Telling an employee who makes $10/hour that they have to make sacrifices so that the doctors can earn more money is not conducive to a positive, cooperative workforce.

6. It should be shut down

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

I worked at Elkhart Clinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros

Cons

The most poorly managed, unprofessional environment ever. The physicians should be investigated. Patients are not taken care of appropriately. I am ashamed to say I was even affiliated with such an organization. There are HIPAA violations and patients need to be aware of this and other questionable practices going on here.

Advice to Management

No words.

RSS Feed </> Embed