Elutions

Updated July 16, 2014
Updated July 16, 2014
4.2

William Doucas

Ocean full of Challenges, Land range of opportunities,sky range of scope for recognition,This is a world u wil wanna be

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Challenging Tasks everyday, Multiple projects at a time, loads of travelling lots of constructive pressure..and dont worry to bring u out f it you have some fishbowls, enjoyable colleagues , ping pong time and again. Company is rapidly growing with huge magnitude and in various directions. It always give weight to personal growth and enables you to meet the big promises that we make to client and always reminds you of your oath that you owe ...the ultimate oath to save energy for the world.

Cons

Salary ...I am not satisfied with what they pay ..No one is ever satisfied with what they get ....and rightly so coz the day u feel satisfied your brain stops working and we wont wake up thinking that there is more to do.

The field in which we are is a a very competitive and challenging field ....we may end up in a stage of stagnation anytime...Be well prepared ahead to face such a situation. Show way for Qualified an certified professionals into the company , gather more resources and provide training to existing employees to hone their skills enable them with all weapons to face the world with confidence.

It is a perfect place to begin your career!

Current Employee - Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1. the company is in rapid development, so you have the chance to touch different projects, which are challenging but a lot of fun!
    2. very nice management, the whole company is like a big family and you can really feel you are part of it .
    3. the energy saving solution is a market with great potential, and this is what we do now.

Cons

because the office is in downtown, so maybe you need to spend some time on traffic, especially when you finish work and go back home.

Great Place to Work, Strong Commitment to Clients, Rapidly Growing Company

Current Employee - Management Level Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Management Level Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Elutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This really is a great place to work and start a career! I've been here for more than four years and really find myself growing more and more involved with this company and its success on a daily basis.

The staff is great, full of brilliant individuals and truly hardworking and the management team is full of experience and always looking for how they can make our work experience better.

I've traveled the world, met with executives of some of the largest companies in the world and regularly participate in meetings that I wouldn't have the opportunity to in a larger company.

The company continues to grow and bring on even more brilliant people every month. They also find ways to keep a balance at the office by going to events, lunches, keeping the office active and fun to be at.

Cons

I think we could be told a bit more about what is going on across the whole company. certain departments get caught up in their communication channel, but it does feel like we have to ask what's going on sometimes versus being told.

Would love to see an Xbox in the office, or something that allows us to track our progress against other employees, like an achievement system. Maybe keeping up on the activities would be fun too.

Great Learning Curve! Cutting Edge Technology! Huge start to your career!

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is a very dynamic and rapidly growing organization. You get lots of exposure to work on whole new projects even if you are just a beginner. You get loads of opportunities to travel abroad and interact with upper management time and again. The company is diversifying its smart building technology into various other fields and this makes the job for all of us very challenging. Casual attire during summers is encouraged and there is always some paddles and ping-pong table to take a break from your work.

Cons

It does not provide matching 401(k). Infact I do not know anyone who has a 401 (k) policy here. The upper management is deaf to the concern of the employees at times. They listen to it but nothing happens. The company thrives on healthy competition between employees but does not provide enough timely compensation and appropriate remuneration.

They should include matching 401(k) in the perks as most companies do. More effective and efficient approach to resource management. Also, give opportunities for employees to nurture their talents and encourage them to undergo industry defined training courses and give CERTIFICATION exams relevant to their field of study.

Good Place to start Career

Current Employee - Senior Applications Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Elutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Its gives better platform to learn and helps/supports new graduates to have easy transition to Industry.
    Company is growing and company has lot of opportunities to grow with it.
    Maintaining work-life balance is easy with the company.
    Its is pretty chilled out over here with young colleagues.

Cons

I add more value to the company than the amount of salary company gives me.
    Though Elutions is IT driven company, Elutions Tampa has no proper IT infrastructure (Internet speeds are very slow, no proper workstations etc.).
    No perks to employees who work at Elutions.

Been with the Company over a year now and couldn't be happier!

Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Elutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fast career opportunities, great solution, growing business, doing new work that hasn't been done across different industries, travel to new locations, great staff.

Cons

Travel can be a lot but the management does a good job with letting us do what we want and is very supportive of us, could use a little more direct management.

Could use some more direct management and skill building with becoming an expert user, would like more formal review structure/periods.

Great company and work environment.

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great work environment, and you learn something new everyday. There is always someone there to answer any questions you may have. Company is growing quickly and management make sure that you know that you played a part in the success of the company. Promotion from within.

Cons

You definitely stay busy, but the hard work and effort from employees truly is the key to the success of the company.

Unethical business practices

Former Employee - Senior Executive in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Elutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great employees. They work very hard, for no possibility of any meaningful reward. Great "how not to run a business" lessons.

Cons

The dishonest business practices tarnish the reputations of all employees. Is difficult to maintain anything resembling a professional reputation when associated with Billy Doucas.

Bill needs to recognize that growing a professional company is beyond his capabilities, and leave running a business to honest, hard working professionals.

I love working with Elution's

Current Employee - Field Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Field Engineer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Though I am very new to the company I really learned many things, all our colleagues including the bosses are very friendly & supportive. Company has wide spread opportunities in various fields in various countries. I love working here.

Cons

There is nothing alarming about the company but some times things might go slow, as organization is little small benefits offered by the company are not more.

Fantastic workplace to start your career !!!

I have been working at Elutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1. There is transparency inside the company, which allows you to understand the ideas and views of the management clearly.

2. The company has the unique technology in the field of deploying smart building which is facilitating the company's growth globally.

3. Elutions is going to have an enormous growth as a energy management and solutions company in the next few years as it has a clear idea and perspective on what the company should focus on for the next few years.

4. Very healthy work atmosphere where everyone thinks that they are a part of the family, helping out each other in their work.

Cons

1. The company lacks a bit in setting a standard structural and organized implementation of the smart building deployment.

2. There are not enough employees recruited by the company for the key positions inside the company.

Company's ideas and steps involved in deploying smart building must be much more organized and structured