Elutions

Updated Mar 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

William Doucas

Great company and work environment.

I have been working at Elutions full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat work environment, and you learn something new everyday. There is always someone there to answer any questions you may have. Company is growing quickly and management make sure that you know that you played a part in the success of the company. Promotion from within.

ConsYou definitely stay busy, but the hard work and effort from employees truly is the key to the success of the company.

Been with the Company over a year now and couldn't be happier!

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions full-time for more than a year

ProsFast career opportunities, great solution, growing business, doing new work that hasn't been done across different industries, travel to new locations, great staff.

ConsTravel can be a lot but the management does a good job with letting us do what we want and is very supportive of us, could use a little more direct management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould use some more direct management and skill building with becoming an expert user, would like more formal review structure/periods.

Unethical business practices

Senior executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Elutions full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGreat employees. They work very hard, for no possibility of any meaningful reward. Great "how not to run a business" lessons.

ConsThe dishonest business practices tarnish the reputations of all employees. Is difficult to maintain anything resembling a professional reputation when associated with Billy Doucas.

Advice to Senior ManagementBill needs to recognize that growing a professional company is beyond his capabilities, and leave running a business to honest, hard working professionals.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enriching experience, great place to start your career

Application Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat work atmosphere, flexibility, unique technology, provides insight into the field of energy management, transparency in the management, numerous travel opportunities.

ConsInitial pay is lesser as compared to the general trend (this is for null/minimum experience)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

I love working with Elution's

Field Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions full-time for less than a year

ProsThough I am very new to the company I really learned many things, all our colleagues including the bosses are very friendly & supportive. Company has wide spread opportunities in various fields in various countries. I love working here.

ConsThere is nothing alarming about the company but some times things might go slow, as organization is little small benefits offered by the company are not more.

Cutting Edge Technology and a growing organisation

Executive Board Member (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions full-time for less than a year

ProsExciting company with the only true smart building technology that can be deployed globally. The company has forged links with global facilities management partners and telcos to most effectively deploy it's unique solution.

ConsThe business is time consuming, but isn't any that grows this quickly! The company is now growing from a small company to a medium sized company and faces the same challenges of anhy business in this situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo what you do best, more of the same. As the company grows ensure that policies are consistent across UK and Europe.

Fantastic workplace to start your career !!!

I have been working at Elutions full-time for less than a year

Pros1. There is transparency inside the company, which allows you to understand the ideas and views of the management clearly.

2. The company has the unique technology in the field of deploying smart building which is facilitating the company's growth globally.

3. Elutions is going to have an enormous growth as a energy management and solutions company in the next few years as it has a clear idea and perspective on what the company should focus on for the next few years.

4. Very healthy work atmosphere where everyone thinks that they are a part of the family, helping out each other in their work.

Cons1. The company lacks a bit in setting a standard structural and organized implementation of the smart building deployment.

2. There are not enough employees recruited by the company for the key positions inside the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany's ideas and steps involved in deploying smart building must be much more organized and structured

Energetic, 3-dimensional, and intuitive! Great place to learn and start your career!

Co-Op Applications Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions

ProsEveryone works as a team! The co-ops have many group projects are are able to easily network and get information needed to complete any task.

ConsThe traffic is horrible at 5 pm

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough our Project Manager has a degree in finance, he is very knowledgeable in the field of engineering. Most managers dont much except how to hire and fire people. Having the priviledge to work for intelligent upper management is a plus!

Unbelievable Solutions, Great People, Love Working for the Company!

Field Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Elutions

ProsAfter working in different industries with different people, I have found a real home in Elutions. I love working with all of the staff from the field level all the way through to upper management. I constantly find myself learning new things and finding out how to solve new problems on a day-to-day basis. They provided me with excellent benefits for myself and my family as well as a career path to grow on. There is also constant support from my manager about how well I am doing and what I can do to make my work product the best it can be. I believe Elutions is really on the rise and am looking forward to staying here for many years to come.

ConsThere are not a lot of organized out-of-work activities to do with the staff and upper management, maybe a company picnic or a sporting event of some kind would be great to build up team morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to hear from management more about what the future of the Company is looking like from a solutions standpoint. I hear from my manager weekly about how we are doing, but to gain a more in-depth knowledge and understanding of where we plan to take ourselves would truly benefit not only myself, but other co-workers in the Company (based off of conversations I have had with them). This sort of direct-contact would greatly improve how some people view the Company.

Excellent employee's, senior management is out for a money grab

Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Elutions

ProsThey do have one piece of cutting edge technology, and the employees are all great to work with. Hours can be flexible at times.

ConsTravel is self funded and reimbursed. Reimbursement is never on time, and no supporting documentation is given. Paychecks have bounced, tax issues. All things financial within this company are a big black hole.

Worked for Elutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elutions CEO William Doucas. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Elutions employees.