Emerge Interactive (OR)

www.emergeinteractive.com

Emerge Interactive (OR) Reviews

Updated Feb 27, 2014

Not yet rated.

Fantastic team culture, respectful leadership

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsManagement very accessible, challenging and fulfilling work, team events throughout the year. The business is growing, so there are opportunities for personal growth. Emerge is trying to build a client base with excellent corporate responsibility records, and looks to do projects for the better good.

ConsSmaller business, so can't compete with the large guys on all benefits. Company is changing client focus to Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility projects, so adaptability is a key attribute that employees need to be successful. Utilization requirements can cause shifting between projects.

Excellent team culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsThe people and culture of supporting and trusting each other. From top-level down, trust and openness across the org is encouraged. The structure is fairly flat, with lots of access to senior management. I have never worked in an environment before Emerge where it is actually fun to come to work. There is plenty of work to do, and enough people to do it. Ownership of projects is encouraged all the way down to the lowest level employee. It's not just talk when they say: anyone can make a difference. Pay is tied to performance, and everyone shares in a bonus structure which is tied to net profit. Higher than average industry benefits.

ConsSometimes there are tight deadlines, and longer office hours are necessary.

Emerge is a relaxed organization that sees no contradiction between a casual atmosphere and 100% focus.

Client Services Manager (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsOpen, collaborative atmosphere
    Supportive environment, both personally & professional
    Constantly rewards & recognizes employees
    Competitive compensation
    Respects work/life balance

ConsI can't think of any at this time

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in your employees and build the Emerge culture.
    Keep up the good work. I love this place!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work!

ProsGreat culture and leadership. Everyone works hard and plays hard.

ConsLike any other agency, we have tight deadlines that can be very intense.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Worked for Emerge Interactive (OR)? Contribute to the Community!